Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Marstar canada boxing day specials

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntactical View Post
    This is an interesting conversation. To put in perspective If you go to another vendors thread about their boxing day sale, which was posted early and with everything listed, there are numerous comments and compliments about how the consumer appreciates the clarity of what is for sale and the advance notification. I am in that camp and think it is a shrewd business appriach on several fronts. It avoids the hype let down 'house of 1911s' experience. Food for thought.

I look forward to eventually seeing what is for sale.
    X 2. I think the issue is people are just not wanting to be fooled by the "house of 1911" brewhaha that another vendor did to generate traffic and interest. We all know your sales are legit, people just wanna plan and spend money ahead of time and not be strung along like the legendary "house of 1911" thread.

BANNED
    Hiding in BC. Send lawyers, guns and money
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrunes View Post
    Is the brass on the cartridge Christmas tree reloadable , is it boxer or berdan primed? Lol
    Look at it, you dont reload if you cant see the difference.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    I fully understand that the nice folks here want a bit of advance notice....

Perhaps you would be kind enough to advice me on how to reply ?? What is enough inventory for that week ? What will or will not be in demand ??

John

Guy probably got bit by an ultra mega sale at some other dealer who was either clearing out old not-in-demand inventory or had only 1 or 2 of most items that were being hyped.

The savvy Marstar shopper knows that you do business more honestly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Expendable Nate's Avatar
    Tag
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Be specific about what you want.

CSSA
    IPSC

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_ View Post
    X 2. I think the issue is people are just not wanting to be fooled by the "house of 1911" brewhaha that another vendor did to generate traffic and interest. We all know your sales are legit, people just wanna plan and spend money ahead of time and not be strung along like the legendary "house of 1911" thread.
    What was the house of 1911 brewhaha, they had some really nice offerings? (all priced accordingly.).

Quote Originally Posted by j_06 View Post
    Look at it, you dont reload if you cant see the difference.
    It's called a joke , Louie. I bet your a hoot at parties.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_ View Post
    This is the issue for me

Quote Originally Posted by plinker 777 View Post
    What was the house of 1911 brewhaha, they had some really nice offerings? (all priced accordingly.).
    I would love to know what the "House of 1911's was. Maybe someone in the know can clue us all in?

Really though, with all due respect to this Dealer, and no offense to anyone.

I am looking for certain things with a limited budget. Also will be travelling on the 26th 27th etc so internet access may be limited. So am just trying to plan which websites I am going to go to and where I am going to spend my Santa Cash with the limited amount of shopping time I will have over the Holidays and obviously will go to the websites that have what I need on sale, vs going to everyone's site to see they are already sold out or didn't have it on sale to start with.

I am sure I am not the only one in this boat.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. And I hope Marstar has my stuff on sale and lots of it so everyone gets a whack at it

I think it's funny that people are getting upset over a sale from a dealer. Looking forward to seeing the sale when it's ready. Will probably spend more than my girlfriend will like. I hope you do the Mosin, sks, svt deal again
    "Take a deep breath, and find your balls..."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I don't think many folks are getting upset, just used to the other guys different way of putting on a sale, no big deal and Johnone is being a bunch more patient than I could be! Having said that, there is something to be said for posting what will be on sale and percentages, it seems to generate more activity, one recent sale got over 300,000. Hits! Not sure if that generated more sales or not which is what it's all about but they did say they had over 900 purchases in 4 days!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

If the Norinco ar's go on sale Im sold.
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper