Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Marstar canada boxing day specials

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    I bought 2 3x9x42 Mark 3 Tactical GEN 2 P4 Sniper scopes. 15% off and Johnones comments on quality sold me. And Iron clad Guarantee....
    Not thrilled about the discount showing up later when processed???
    I ended up getting the fixed 4x. 15% off an already low price was a no brainer. Noticed most other retailers charge 20-40% more for NcStar optics than Marstar does!

CGN Regular
    Hey ? Will store be open this Thursday ? I may be in the general area and could stop in

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GT_Hawk View Post
    Hey ? Will store be open this Thursday ? I may be in the general area and could stop in
    Marstar doesn't have a conventional store front. Visiting is by appointment only, and only if they feel like it, which is not always and depends what else they have going on. They are in Vankleek Hill, FYI. If you DO get to go, budget some time to visit the Beau's Brewery and pick up some Lug Tread in person. A very good idea.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by GT_Hawk View Post
    I'm sorry but we are no longer open to the public, we can arrange order pick ups by appointment....

Because of security concerns we are only open to dealers, LE, and Government agencies....

No we are not open Thursday, please see our holidays hours.... OUr staf get a well deserved vacation from Dec 23rd to January 4th
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Claven2 View Post
    Marstar doesn't have a conventional store front. Visiting is by appointment only, and only if they feel like it, which is not always and depends what else they have going on. They are in Vankleek Hill, FYI. If you DO get to go, budget some time to visit the Beau's Brewery and pick up some Lug Tread in person. A very good idea.
    Try not to make it sound like it is a matter of choice.... Events that took place here dictated that we adopt such a policy.
    As for dropping by Beau's that is strongly recommended
    John

Hopefully they have enough 97's because I ordered one this morning

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Try not to make it sound like it is a matter of choice.... Events that took place here dictated that we adopt such a policy.
    As for dropping by Beau's that is strongly recommended
    John
    Sorry John, there was no ill intent with my post. Just trying to tell the person that you are not typically open to customers visiting the store unless they meet your criteria.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Any confirmation on what chokes the 97 uses or comes with?

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Any confirmation on what chokes the 97 uses or comes with?
    Will check with our gunsmith next year (jan 4) when we reopen
    John

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    I'm sorry but we are no longer open to the public, we can arrange order pick ups by appointment....

Because of security concerns we are only open to dealers, LE, and Government agencies....

No we are not open Thursday, please see our holidays hours.... OUr staf get a well deserved vacation from Dec 23rd to January 4th
    John
    O well always like to visit shops of the online stores. Did not realize you where online only. O well I will still manage to hit up others on my little trip. Thanks for the info as hey looking for the store would have beed fun