Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boxing day 2015!

Boxing day 2015!

Hey Guys,

I wish the new site was going to up before the sale, but it needs finishing touches and launching a huge sale on its release might not be a great idea. Once its up it will have an in stock system.

The Boxing Day Sale is coming up. We just wanted to say thank you for your support all these years. We will do our very best to make this sale smoothly and get all the orders out as soon as possible. We just wanted to get a little bit of info out about the sale and requests.

• Please try your very best to not have multiple orders on that day. It will help us make sure that we do not miss your other order and charge you multiple shipping charges.

•Please make notes in the comment box if you wish to pick your up the items in store.

•Debit Visa cards still do not work with our system, But we will have that working by mid next year.

•We can take Pay Pal or EMT upon request. But a web order will still need to be placed.

•Boxing Day discount will not apply to already discount items on the site.

•The discount listing will be posted 1-2 days before the sale day.

•Your tracking number will not work until the driver scans the parcel in. So please give it time.

•Please do not post any fake phone numbers on you account, We may need to connect you by phone to make the process go quicker if there is a problem.

•If you have any questions please ask away. We are working around the clock at the moment trying to get all the christmas orders out and get ready for the Sale.

Thanks guys !

Ali

Already got my list , counting down the days

Please help pass along the message. I know there will be a lot of questions that i should of already answered above haha. tell everyone to read !

Also, please not that some of the prices may not be as high as before . but im sure many of know that our Canadian dollar has taken a nose dive. its changed things up a bit.

12:01 Pacific time, prices adjusted at invoice and back orders ok ?

Quote Originally Posted by North60 View Post
    12:01 Pacific time, prices adjusted at invoice and back orders ok ?
    Correct, prices will be adjusted. This will be the last time we have a sale like this with the old site.

Ali,

Grey Ghost Gear is listed twice, once under 20% off, and a second time under the 15% off column.

Cheers,
    D.

Quote Originally Posted by dsynk View Post
    Ali,

Grey Ghost Gear is listed twice, once under 20% off, and a second time under the 15% off column.

Cheers,
    D.

DAMN! . alrighty, ill fix it tomorrow. im tired .ive been working since 8 am at home.

Thanks!

Question, If I bookmark the items I'd like now. They would stay valid when the sale goes on right? at 12:01 dec 26?
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

Quote Originally Posted by bsand View Post
    Question, If I bookmark the items I'd like now. They would stay valid when the sale goes on right? at 12:01 dec 26?
    Yup , it just depends when you finish your cart.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast