Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LRB Arms

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    No barrels and no parts, their export agent is new to this he has proved to be slow and expensive, I hope this works out but believe it or not we are still waiting to work out prices for parts. LRB make a great product and Lou is a fine gentleman but we are getting extremely frustrated with the slow progress on pricing parts. No problem for anyone who wants to place an order for a custom rifle. As for parts, the surplus parts can be very rough and the refurbished or new parts seem very pricy to me.
    Have you any update on LRB Arms parts availability? I'm in need of some parts only they offer, and I'd like to give you the business before I try ordering from them directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0ckw4v3 View Post
    Have you any update on LRB Arms parts availability? I'm in need of some parts only they offer, and I'd like to give you the business before I try ordering from them directly.
    We are acting as an agent for LRB, please feel free to contact them direct for prices and availability for parts and rifles. We are carrying some rifles in inventory but are not stocking spare parts at this time. As we have a blanket licence in place you will not incur a $250 licence fee per order and your parts will be shipped with a larger order saving you on shipping costs, for this we charge a 10% commission. Prices quoted will be in US dollars, that is invoiced to you at the current exchange rate when it is paid.

CGN Regular
    Excellent - thank you for the information John. Congratulations on the Vickers K, by the way, and thanks for sharing the video! I'd love to see another video of it someday shredding some targets - I'd say era appropriate targets, but in these days of 'micro aggressions' you're probably safer with zombies...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    10% commission is a little low by industry standards, great deal.

Super GunNutz
    Before I found this thread about the LRB and Wolverine relationship, I had sent an email to LRB, here is their reply today:
    Thank you for your interest in our products
    Yes, we ship to Canada via our exporter in Chicago (Windy City Sourcing).

We have a shipment going to Wolverine Supplies in a week or two. If you are ready to purchase, your order will make this shipment. Most receivers are currently available.

Please spread the word!

Excellent news. Any idea on price after conversion and import? These will likely cost more than our parts kits.

Quote Originally Posted by anoxia View Post
    Excellent news. Any idea on price after conversion and import? These will likely cost more than our parts kits.
    Standard will be $1,277.00 and M25 will be $1,485.00 both plus shipping and tax. Hopefully we will have some in our Feb shipment, quantities are limited. We will be getting these on our web site ASAP.
    All other parts and rifles are special order.

Cad?!?! :o

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Standard will be $1,277.00 and M25 will be $1,485.00 both plus shipping and tax. Hopefully we will have some in our Feb shipment, quantities are limited. We will be getting these on our web site ASAP.
    All other parts and rifles are special order.
    Can we order and pay LRB directly in USD, then Pay Wolverine their 10% in CAD? I have my USD stash at a much lower FX rate......i'm seeing the STandard receiver at $860 USD convert to $1,277 CAD, so the only cost savings I can achieve, is to use my own USD.

Quote Originally Posted by tripoli99 View Post
    Can we order and pay LRB directly in USD, then Pay Wolverine their 10% in CAD? I have my USD stash at a much lower FX rate......i'm seeing the STandard receiver at $860 USD convert to $1,277 CAD, so the only cost savings I can achieve, is to use my own USD.
    Sorry no, whilst that may sound simple to you I am told it is a book keeping problem. Invoices and packing slips have to match for customs etc etc

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast