Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LRB Arms

LRB Arms

Good news, Whens the first shipment due?
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    I want one, when will they be here?

I expect our first shipment, a modest 10 rifles to arrive in the new year. Our intent is to carry a small selection of standard rifles and parts in inventory. Our primary plan is to act as an agent for all Canadian orders placed to LRB from Canadian customers, hopefully by consolidating shipping we can reduce shipping costs. Margins are tight and with a 40% exchange rate we will be selling factory direct rather than attempting to set up a dealer network, this is to insure that we can offer you, the retail customer, the best possible value for money.

I had planned to have details of LRB firearms and parts complied last week and put on our web page. Unfortunately due to a family bereavement Pat and I were in the UK all last week so this has not happened. Short term please refer to LRB web site.

Canadian customers are welcome to contact LRB directly with any questions, orders can be placed either with us or directly with LRB. All warranty and service support will be handled by Wolverine Supplies. A lot of these details we have to finalise with LRB which will take place when we meet at the Shot Show.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I expect our first shipment, a modest 10 rifles to arrive in the new year. Our intent is to carry a small selection of standard rifles and parts in inventory. Our primary plan is to act as an agent for all Canadian orders placed to LRB from Canadian customers, hopefully by consolidating shipping we can reduce shipping costs. Margins are tight and with a 40% exchange rate we will be selling factory direct rather than attempting to set up a dealer network, this is to insure that we can offer you, the retail customer, the best possible value for money.

I had planned to have details of LRB firearms and parts complied last week and put on our web page. Unfortunately due to a family bereavement Pat and I were in the UK all last week so this has not happened. Short term please refer to LRB web site.
    Is there a way to get on the list for one of those 10 rifles?

I like their walnut standard USGI one, if I recall correctly. Any of those coming in as part of the 10? Also do you have a rough $?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    That's great news.
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/

sorry for your loss hipwell family
    "I HAVE A STRONG FEELING ABOUT GUN CONTROL. IF THERE'S A GUN AROUND, I WANT TO BE CONTROLLING IT." Clint Eastwood PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN

Quote Originally Posted by pcvando View Post
    Is there a way to get on the list for one of those 10 rifles?

I like their walnut standard USGI one, if I recall correctly. Any of those coming in as part of the 10? Also do you have a rough $?
    Certainly, you are welcome to place a rifle on hold, subject to confirmation of price and details, no deposit required at this time. Please e-mail sales@wolverinesupplies.com and make the subject line LRB Order. For an approx. price please take LRB list price plus 40%.

Thanks.

Any MSRP on receivers?
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Certainly, you are welcome to place a rifle on hold, subject to confirmation of price and details, no deposit required at this time. Please e-mail sales@wolverinesupplies.com and make the subject line LRB Order. For an approx. price please take LRB list price plus 40%.

Thanks.
    Does this also apply to parts? As there is a shortage of quality and even non quality mags will you be bring in any of the CMI mags that LRB carries? (or find them else where)
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast