Shipping policy

Mr Wolverine

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Wolverine Supplies has a very simple shipping policy.
Everything is shipped "signature required"
Until it has been signed for at the delivery address, it is Wolverine Supplies responsibility

Last edited:
I must correct my statement to read: until it has been signed for at the delivery address. It will not matter who signs for it, as soon as it has been signed for we are no longer responsible.

Also in the event of any damage, report it to us emeadeatly and please photo the damage and e-mail it to us, this is to support our claim and also retain the packaging.

I must correct my statement to read: until it has been signed for at the delivery address. It will not matter who signs for it, as soon as it has been signed for we are no longer responsible.

Also in the event of any damage, report it to us emeadeatly and please photo the damage and e-mail it to us, this is to support our claim and also retain the packaging.

This "signature policy" has gotten me busted by the wife on two occasions.
Each time it's been the dark-lining to a silver-cloud (single tear).

Everything is shipped "signature required"
Until it has been signed for at the delivery address, it is Wolverine Supplies responsibility

Every single experience I've had with Wolverine has been outstanding. I love a shipping policy that can be summed up in 20 words. Clear, concise, very fair, and responsible. First-place tie for best firearms retailer in Canada in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom