Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You must change your password

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    Fire an email over to Ryan@wolverinesupplies.com he will be the best guy to question about any technical issues on our website
    Email sent to ryan.

Tried to log in again with both safari and firefox and no luck. I tried clicking "forgot password" link and going through my email to reset the password. It reset my password and gave me a temporary one but then just asked me to change my password over and over again (which I did multiple times) now i have been through at least ten different new passwords and still don't have access to the site.

I give up

Quote Originally Posted by John Deer View Post
    Every-time I try to log into the wolverine website today it takes me to a page where it says "you must change your password".
    I put in two new passwords and it refreshes the page.
    When the page is done refreshing I am still not logged in and am on the same page.
    Then when i try to log in with the new password I just made, it takes me back to the "you must change your password" page.

I have changed my password more than 5 times and still can't log in, and am still being asked to change my password each time I try to log in.
    Hi John Deer, I received your email this morning and I reset the passwords. From what I can tell this glitch happens when a email is associated to more than one customer number (new customer number is generated when an order is checked out as a guest). you should be able to log in with the temporary password I sent you. If you have any more issues please feel free to contact me.
    Cheers
    Ryan

Thanks ryan!

If this helps, I'm on a macbook, I used Safari and was able to authenticate without any problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12