Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: The Arms East BM ACR Thread.

We have rifles and barrels on route. Half of each. Expected in less than 10 days. Will post more on this as they get closer.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

I got my ACR out yesterday and put my Aimpoint on it. Just thought I'd try posting a pic and sharing. I purchased this from Arms East. Great service. Great products!
    Last edited by mb9; 03-31-2016 at 04:02 PM. Reason: wrong image
    Member: Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights
    Gun Owners of America

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mb9 View Post

I got my ACR out yesterday and put my Aimpoint on it. Just thought I'd try posting a pic and sharing. I purchased this from Arms East. Great service. Great products!
    Almost the same as mine, AE NR barrel, Aimpoint (PRO?). Shot it yet? I still haven't gotten around to taking it to the range with better glass yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Donut View Post
    Almost the same as mine, AE NR barrel, Aimpoint (PRO?). Shot it yet? I still haven't gotten around to taking it to the range with better glass yet.
    Yep, AE NR barrel with Aimpoint PRO. I have about 300 rounds through it approx. Works great! I haven't really shot any groups with it but I am confident that it is more accurate than I can shoot it.
    Member: Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights
    Gun Owners of America

BANNED
    Yep, AE NR barrel with Aimpoint PRO. I have about 300 rounds through it approx. Works great! I haven't really shot any groups with it but I am confident that it is more accurate than I can shoot it.
    Same, I managed a 1.6in group at 100m with the 2moa dot and 3x magnifier.....pretty confident it's capable of better groups.

CGN frequent flyer cerebral_bore's Avatar

This looks awesome. The barrel doesn't look excessively long with the standard handguard. It looks better than the enhanced handguard.

Almost have my line of credit paid off which has been hanging over me like a dark cloud for a few months. Should I just flex it again and pull the trigger on one of these? Decisions..

Did a little bit of shooting with my arms east stainless barreled ACR. Shot off a folded up gun case and a rear bag using my vortex strike eagle.

FDE! Please waiting and waiting.....

Not to tease, but mine is fde

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789