Thread: OSTS Coasters

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar

OSTS Coasters

Having a party or need some coasters for you home bar? Look no further than these from One Shot Tactical.

3.9" square with rounded corners. Exactly like you find in a bar.

They are die cut, so their top edge is softly curved down. These coasters are designed to be used as they are disposable and not meant to be able to keep forever. However, if you want to keep them for mementoes, keep them in a drawer or on a shelf, or just don't use them. You can let them lay out as long as they don't get wet; they will remain in great shape.

Pack of 4

Find them here on the website.

Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

CGN frequent flyer
    Truth hurts does it!

What did I miss?

CGN frequent flyer
    Original post- I can never understand people spending money to advertise someone else's products or
    Business guess I must be a Scottish conservative! Lol
    It was put on and then someone removed.

Can we get these added to our hat orders?
    "A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance" -Hunter S. Thompson

Can we get these added to our hat orders?
    For sure, just place an order for the coaster and in the notes section ask for it to be added to your other order # We'll minus off the shipping charge.

Original post- I can never understand people spending money to advertise someone else's products or
    Business guess I must be a Scottish conservative! Lol
    It was put on and then someone removed.
    Was removed by CGN admin for trolling, so you're "Truth hurts" post is very misdirected.

Don't like them, don't buy them, simple as that. I never understood why in a free country we try to tell others how to life their lives, what to spend money on, how to act etc.

We offer products for our clients, if they want them great, if not so be it.

We also have friends that support us and love the company. They want to be a part of it's success, so they purchase cool products like this for memories or for advertising or other reasons.

CGN frequent flyer
    Well in this country you are also allowed to make an observation as well, and I was not telling people what to do with there
    money and with your reply of not seeing that as an observation I will never deal with you!

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Infractions handed out, trolling a supporting business here on CGN will not be tolerated. Farmboy, please let me know if you would like this thread cleaned up. I am only leaving the posts from the offending member up because you replied to him.

Regards
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Nice gift idea and nice picture! I suddenly feel thirsty. :P
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

Jay, can leave it alone, deleting posts/threads always tends to make the issues worse in my view.