Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SKS Peep sight 10/10 would recommend.

CGN frequent flyer
    Is there lateral adjustment, or do you move the front sight for this? Thanks

I has my SKS out yesterday afternoon, sight picture is great and tightened up my groups. Thanks Hical!

Quote Originally Posted by MusicianShooter View Post
    Is there lateral adjustment, or do you move the front sight for this? Thanks
    When i install them, i find i center the front post & drop the front sight to the lower 1/3rd this will put most SKSs on a 100 yd zero with our peep sight, there is only vertical adjustment in the rear.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

How much is this peep sight? Easy install?

$69 for the sight, drop in fit, i do them within 5 min including boresighting. The hardest part is sometimes the small pin, if it has one...
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

We have these for the CZ/CSA rifles as well now, HERE

Here is a better view of the sight picture, http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...Tapco-magazine

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fraserdw's Avatar
    Got my sight, adjusted in and all. I like it my only concern is the elevation adjust screw is a little short. For one hundred metres, I using about 2/3 the available adjustment. Do you have a long screw I could buy? As I would like to mount one on my JW14 and needs a longer screw like the one on the Mojo.
    Recovering soldier, 34 years. For 34 years I have apparently served a tyranny, the Canadian people have my apologies. Had I only known......

"I enforced the law as written. It was not for me to determine to morality of hostage executions, confiscation of property or the deportations. It was German law and I was a German policeman." Detective Sgt Heorgen, Koln. Trial statement 1947.

We set the front post to the lower 1/3 of the front ring, it gives you a better sight picture & zeros at 100 yds.

You tube be dammed! "Just knock it out....it's easy"!

...my a$$. It took me almost 3 hours to remove the original leaf rear sight. Just not enough space at the front to "jam" a screwdriver in there to force the sight rearward. The channel that the pins ride in on my rifle had such a sharp notch that the sight would always hang up before it moved into the channel to slide rearward. I ended up putting the barrel into a vise and using a nut to depress the spring. All the while banging on the sight to overcome the notch to get it into the channel to move it rearward. I sure made a mess of the original sight trying to get it out.

On another note, the Hi-Cal peep sight fits beautifully. I am really looking forward to trying it out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast