Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paid warranty for VZ58

I know NS does fix guns, at least in the last awhile, they have been doing it at least weekly.

I know it first hand because their gun repair guy always uses the same range at my club, and I pretty much go to the club weekly on the same day at the same time! I have to wait for him to finish before I can start shooting!!! He always has a pile of guns on the table. Just before Christmas I watched him trying to fix a norinco 1911.

They test fired so much they create a burrow in the berm.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

I've never had to pay for sending any products back for warranty work. That defeats the purpose of warranty.
    The tab in the bolt that strips rounds from the magazine broke off and now it doesn't cycle properly. I've read up on it and it looks like an over gassing issue. I don't want to play around with it myself I'd rather have them do it under warranty that I also paid for.

But seeing that so many people are having issues with them not even fixing their firearm makes me a bit worried about sending it in and just wasting time. I wish I could just send them the bill but I don't think they'll honor that.
    Owning a firearm is not a privilege, it is your right. Protect it.

I've never dealt with firearms warranty, but for an Asus laptop I had to pay to get it to them.

CGN Regular
    They did a great job with my warranty problem. Its like $27 bucks to ship a gun from Calgary. Lets not have an end to the world over $27. They pay for the shipping coming back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by upinsmokeweldinginc View Post
    They did a great job with my warranty problem. Its like $27 bucks to ship a gun from Calgary. Lets not have an end to the world over $27. They pay for the shipping coming back to you.
    It's more from BC. And that's $ I'd rather spend on something else. But regardless of that if not for the money, we shouldn't have to pay for warranty purely out of principle.

This is just what we have to deal with in Canada...
    Not many companies use pre-paid return shipping but some do!

Hi All,

I have very good experience with NS, they good people, but not all depend on them, I have RMA with them right now and it looks like my 3 months story going to the happy end, cross my fingers.

CGN Regular
    It does suck that you have to pay for shipping, but we are talking about a $1000 gun to replace and shipping should only cost $30, as long as it gets fixed that doesn't sound to bad to me. You really find out what retailers to buy from and which to avoid when dealing with a product issue.

When I had a problem with a product that ns dealt with warranty for I found them to be very helpful. It was a little bit of a hassle to get the proper person on the phone. But once I was talking to the right person communication was very timely. They shipped me the parts. I got the gunsmith at the shop I bought the product from to install them. I can't complain.
    * I keep beer cold for a living I am not a gunsmith or lawyer

I understand the $1000 gun and $30 shipping argument but a company with over $30,000,000 in stock can afford to pay $30 for shipping for a warrantied product, which shouldn't even be a question in the first place.

I emailed back and forth for a few days and was finally able to secure paid shipping without too much hassle. I am happy with this outcome. Hopefully the service will be quick and I'll get my gun back soon. As a business owner I can say that there isn't always a perfect way but as long as customer satisfaction is met everything is OK.
    Last edited by StrelokRussia; 01-06-2016 at 04:36 PM.

BANNED
    No answer from north sylva. Figures...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast