Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paid warranty for VZ58

Paid warranty for VZ58

I would like to now why your warranty services require to pay for shipping to you. This defeats the whole idea of a "warranty" for a product already paid for to work right in the first place. Thanks.
    Owning a firearm is not a privilege, it is your right. Protect it.

BANNED
    Ya I know totally rediculous.....and you will be charged for return shipping as well

You pay to ship it there, they cover the shipping back to you after the repairs are completed.
    I thought that was pretty standard for warranty work

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblack View Post
    You pay to ship it there, they cover the shipping back to you after the repairs are completed.
    I thought that was pretty standard for warranty work
    I've always received an RMA shipping label for any defective/broken during warranty items i've purchased before (Albeit, never had to for a firearm - yet) Pretty standard stuff for things that have warranty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return..._authorization
    A return merchandise authorization (RMA), return authorization (RA) or return goods authorization (RGA) is a part of the process of returning a product in order to receive a refund, replacement, or repair during the product's warranty period. The purchaser of the product must contact the manufacturer (or distributor or retailer) to obtain authorization to return the product. The resulting RMA or RGA number must be displayed on or included in the returned product's packaging;[1] no returns are accepted without this number.
    Edit: I do recall one time sending something back for warranty and having to pay shipping until it was determined that it was NOT a user made error - then the shipping cost was refunded.

Ruger for example pays for shipping both ways,all I had to do is send them copy of shipping receipt. That's warranty !

Quote Originally Posted by DocShay View Post
    I've always received an RMA shipping label for any defective/broken during warranty items i've purchased before (Albeit, never had to for a firearm - yet) Pretty standard stuff for things that have warranty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return..._authorization

Edit: I do recall one time sending something back for warranty and having to pay shipping until it was determined that it was NOT a user made error - then the shipping cost was refunded.
    The RMA just tracks your item through their repair shop. Has nothing to do with postage

Savage pays both ways so do CanadaAmmo when honoring warranty on Norinco stuff
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

Quote Originally Posted by DT741 View Post
    Savage pays both ways so do CanadaAmmo when honoring warranty on Norinco stuff
    CA emailed me a shipping label for Norinco AR and then paid shipping back.
    Worked for me.

Yup they did it when I bought an Outlaw and the handguard split after a box of shell. They paid shipping both ways.

They also did it to a friend of mine with his Norc 1911
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

What broke on your vz58?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast