Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: P&D review

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar

P&D review

I am not impressed. This place is terrible! ....Terribly magnificant. Visited today and was more than impressed, I was blown away by the helpful staff and great prices. Joe? Unsure of name, but a younger fellow with a goatee sold me on a gun that I am sorting out right now. Very impressed with these guys and regret making Cabelas my go to place these past few years.

These guys are not a large scale corporation and deserve our business. Layaway too! Hope to return soon when P&D return to meet them. What a gem of a store.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    I am not impressed. This place is terrible! ....Terribly magnificant. Visited today and was more than impressed, I was blown away by the helpful staff and great prices. Joe? Unsure of name, but a younger fellow with a goatee sold me on a gun that I am sorting out right now. Very impressed with these guys and regret making Cabelas my go to place these past few years.

These guys are not a large scale corporation and deserve our business. Layaway too! Hope to return soon when P&D return to meet them. What a gem of a store.
    Yep, always find time to stop in when I am in Edmonton or area...worth the trip everytime!

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

Always has been a good experience there, they've had some harder to find stuff in stock and shipped it quick when I needed it.

Great store. I have purchased most of my firearm collection from there thus far. Prices are competitive to Cabela's if not better. I would way rather support a mom and pop store like this any day, especially if the service is unbeatable.

They are busy store. Their checkouts could be faster but I guess they do their best. Good inventory and helpful staff. Bottom line they are worth visiting if you are in the market for shooting supplies.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bniz View Post
    They are busy store. Their checkouts could be faster but I guess they do their best. Good inventory and helpful staff. Bottom line they are worth visiting if you are in the market for shooting supplies.
    They got me through quick. I am going back tomorrow... My poor wallet. I have been buying for a long time and am super impressed. Can't believe I have been in the greater Edmonton area for about 7 years now and haven't visited sooner.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    It truely is a gem, wait till you go in the summer during customer appreciation days! Free hotdogs roasting out front! Diane, Chris, Phil are all top shelf as is the company they keep in the shop!

Glad to hear, looking to buy my first Sig at P&D! Keep supporting mom and pop shops.

Thanx for the feedback. Glad to hear they are keeping the doors open while we are away. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Too bad they don't have financing.... There a few over under that I wouldn't mind getting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast