Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Glad they came through for you, not so much as even an explanation on my order I posted above
    ONCE AGAIN, a complaint on the forum to which I cannot reply or offer to look into....

I checked the data base for "Brian 46" no such customer or entry....

Please understand, we have almost 50,000 accounts (customers) we cannot be expected to know everyone's avatar

If can provide an order number or a real name I would be pleased to assist....

John

Two of my boxing day orders were cancelled without informing me first!! What's going on there?! I guess Johnone has to look into the processing team, which had been the source of customer complaints.

John is nice guy who is always trying to solve the problems. Wish this could be true for all the Marstar team members. After all, we are putting in orders with hard earn money (no matter how small it may be) for the good name of Marstar.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by CANtac View Post
    Two of my boxing day orders were cancelled without informing me first!! What's going on there?! I guess Johnone has to look into the processing team, which had been the source of customer complaints.
    We would be pleased to look into your complaint, we really need a name and/or order number.... We did search for an order under the name of "CANtac" no luck, perhaps you have another name ??
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by CANtac View Post
    John is nice guy who is always trying to solve the problems. Wish this could be true for all the Marstar team members. After all, we are putting in orders with hard earn money (no matter how small it may be) for the good name of Marstar.
    Thank you for the kind words, before we blame anybody on our staff, allow us to look into the matter, name and/or order number....
    John

Thumbs up

I've dealt with Marstar and staff a few times and will continue to do so, John and Staff are always a toll free call away and have the time and expertise to answer all Customers questions and concerns, they go the extra 10 miles to make each customer happy.
    Marstar = Excellent Customer Service
    Keep Canada Tactical

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    ONCE AGAIN, a complaint on the forum to which I cannot reply or offer to look into....

I checked the data base for "Brian 46" no such customer or entry....

Please understand, we have almost 50,000 accounts (customers) we cannot be expected to know everyone's avatar

If can provide an order number or a real name I would be pleased to assist....

John
    already provided in post #16 of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    I had an issue not that long ago as well when I placed an order on an item that showed in stock online

New Order # 41383
    -- Products --
    Product Code : B50-254
    Name : M-7 Link Loader
    Quantity : 1
    Price : $79.00
    Price x Quantity : $79.00

I was told the item was not in stock a couple of days later, then a day after that I was again informed that magically they had found more stock but at a new price of $225.

I promptly cancelled my order and purchased elsewhere rather than pay 3 times more for an item than advertised.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Thank you for the kind words, before we blame anybody on our staff, allow us to look into the matter, name and/or order number....
    John
    Thanks, John! Will send you the order number soon...

CGN Regular
    John
    Just curious why all your reply's on these matters are in Bold with a bit of ......?

Quote Originally Posted by CamDelle View Post
    Just curious why all your reply's on these matters are in Bold with a bit of ......?
    Thats just John.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast