Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Approved but they never called me

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    Your concern is that your RPAL was approved after your application was completed in full and obviously correctly and they called a reference ?
    And your stil not happy?
    Ok, just trying to get my head wrapped around this one.
    Tight Groups eventually...
    Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybarry View Post
    Why would they call you? Assuming that you filled out the application accurately and completely and attached all the necessary supporting documents, what more is there to add?
    Since they did contact at least one of your references that shows that something is happening with your application, so relax. Everything sounds perfectly normal....
    Unless...(dun dun duuuun) you have something to hide, citizen?
    OK, that was mean. Sorry. I'd be worried if they called looking for more info or further explanation of something. But based on what you've said, this sounds straight up legit.
    I don't know, I haven't read anything about people not getting called when first time applying for RPAL, so I thought maybe they made some kind of mistake like not sending my RPAL but only PAL instead.

Put a call through...

When did you apply? Sent my application in November, they called 1 reference and never called me. Still says in progress so I tried to call earlier this week to offer to do an interview and they said it was with the provincial cfo and they are very busy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Zedbra's Avatar
    Happened with me as well, was upgrading to an RPAL and they called one reference only - CFO didn't call either my wife or me.

None of my friends or myself were called for our RPALs, most of them did PAL and RPAL all at once and some of them didn't even have references called. I just did my upgrade and I called in to see what was up after waiting a month and they just said have a reference call in. My ref called in a few minutes later and as soon as he was off the phone my upgrade was approved.

I'm waiting for the upgrade to come in the mail. I assume I keep the same number as before but with an extra number on the end for the card reprint. Can anyone confirm this is the case , or do they issue a brand new number changing over to RPAL?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12