Thread: lrb

lrb

are you carrying LRB products? couldn't find anything on your site. -thanks

I expect our first shipment, a modest 10 rifles to be shipped in the next few weeks, we are currently waiting on the US export licence approval. Our intent is to carry a small selection of standard rifles and parts in inventory. Our primary plan is to act as an agent for all Canadian orders placed to LRB from Canadian customers, hopefully by consolidating shipping we can reduce shipping costs. Margins are tight and with a 40% exchange rate we will be selling factory direct rather than attempting to set up a dealer network, this is to insure that we can offer you, the retail customer, the best possible value for money.

I had planned to have details of LRB firearms and parts complied last week (before Christmas) and put on our web page. Unfortunately due to a family bereavement Pat and I were in the UK all last week so this has not happened. Short term please refer to LRB web site.

Canadian customers are welcome to contact LRB directly with any questions, orders can be placed either with us or directly with LRB. All warranty and service support will be handled by Wolverine Supplies. A lot of these details we have to finalise with LRB which will take place when we meet at the Shot Show.

As the Shot Show is next week we intend to finalise a lot of details with LRB and then we will be adding their products to our web site. Whilst we are not taking orders at this time if you have an interest in any rifles or parts please e-mail sales@wolverinesupplies.com with LRB as the subject line with details of your interest, this will assist us making up our next PO which will be early Feb.