Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: customer service disappointment

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post
    The 00 Buck you received was sent in error. We certainly did not ship 00 Buck in lieu of Slugs hoping customers would not say anything. Your assumptions are insulting to say the least.

Please email danielr@canadaammo.com for customer service if you have an issue with your order.

We over sold on Slugs due to a bug in our inventory software. This was completely beyond our control. Our IT has now resolved the issue so that this will not happen again in the future.

I kindly ask our customers keep in mind, we are a very small staff serving thousands of orders. Sometime we make mistakes. I think everyone can relate that they have themselves made many mistakes in their lives.

It is my opinion that our reputation should be weighed more on the degree to which we resolve our mistakes and not on the fact that we are human and sometimes we make mistakes.

Thank you.
    Class.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    On the internet, human error = conspiracy or a scam.

375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

The 00 Buck you received was sent in error. We certainly did not ship 00 Buck in lieu of Slugs hoping customers would not say anything. Your assumptions are insulting to say the least.

Please email danielr@canadaammo.com for customer service if you have an issue with your order.

We over sold on Slugs due to a bug in our inventory software. This was completely beyond our control. Our IT has now resolved the issue so that this will not happen again in the future.

I kindly ask our customers keep in mind, we are a very small staff serving thousands of orders. Sometime we make mistakes. I think everyone can relate that they have themselves made many mistakes in their lives.

It is my opinion that our reputation should be weighed more on the degree to which we resolve our mistakes and not on the fact that we are human and sometimes we make mistakes.

Thank you.
    Well said!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cbabes's Avatar
    I've always been happy with Canada Ammo and never had an issue. This type of situation in the original post is definitely not the norm.

Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of the lambs.

Ok as I promised Ryan here's the latest...I just received an email from matt,apparently canpar has lost track of my slugs,my choices are refund,store credit,or await new slugs currently out of stock for a couple more months...all while canpar attempts to track it down....SO.....thanks Ryan for looking into it for me,I will await the next shipment

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    And thread locked

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    What is the best way to contact Canada Ammo about a stuck order?

I sent a contact enquiry about it but is it better to call customer service?
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

Keep in mind, the containier holds 1.1 million rounds of ammo and it takes about 4 hours to unload. Depending on when the container arrives at our facility, we will likely be able to ship later today or tomorrow.
    Timelapse of unloading would be cool. I just can't envision that many rounds of ammo. Your crew must have huge muscles... or wrecked backs lol
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Class.
    I call that approach QUALITY SERVICE. It's how one fixes errors that matters ,, IMO,,, I dont like perfect myself!!

Wish more had that attitude ...

personally, I would've exempted the "Your assumptions are insulting to say the least" ... but that's just me ..otherwise A+

Ya I think I would have left that out as well, had can am responded to the OP's request for info he wouldn't have been making any assumptions at all. At that point I really wouldn't have cared if Can Am was insulted.

Quote Originally Posted by explorin2 View Post
    I call that approach QUALITY SERVICE. It's how one fixes errors that matters ,, IMO,,, I dont like perfect myself!!

Wish more had that attitude ...

personally, I would've exempted the "Your assumptions are insulting to say the least" ... but that's just me ..otherwise A+

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast