Hey guys, I'm looking for some input on my situation.

I completed my firearms safety course back in the beginning of October. A few weeks later I got back my stamped copy of the CAFC 332 or whatever it's called to send with my PAL application. Well, in my infinite wisdom I managed to lose it and have searched high and low for it but must have tossed it with the newspaper or something. Back in November I submitted the online form "Where's My Paperwork" on the fseso site but have not received anything back. Now that the holiday season is over, I am starting to wonder about it all since I want to shoot by the spring. I have not been able to get through to the CFO the passed few days when I call (always a never ending hold) and I submitted the paperwork retrieval form online again.

Any thoughts on how to move forward? Should I persist to speak to someone at the CFO office or should I trust that they got my second submission for paperwork retrieval on the fseso website? I'm not in a terrible rush but would like to start the actual PAL application process as soon as possible since that will take a while in itself...

Thanks