Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XCR-M price arise

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins79 View Post
    I have been looking into buying one and Just noticed the increase overnight. Seems like a huge increase in price, Any reasons for this, besides the obvious CDN$ being weak ? or shortage of supplies, I knew i should have pulled the trigger a few days ago.

Likely just the dollar and new 2016 pricing of course. It doesn't take a huge % increase to add another $300-$450 to an already over priced $2,500+ rifle.

Take it as a blessing you didn't buy a XCR and spend your money on a rifle worth what you pay.

Cheers D
    Gun Control is Being Able to Hit Your Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroed-In View Post
    Likely just the dollar and new 2016 pricing of course. It doesn't take a huge % increase to add another $300-$450 to an already over priced $2,500+ rifle.

Take it as a blessing you didn't buy a XCR and spend your money on a rifle worth what you pay.

Cheers D
    Agreed on the % increase at that amount, I was torn between the ACR, and XCR. But now i think i'll just wait a bit and enjoy my T97 Ftu. I have not even fired that one yet haha. Bought it and then shipped off to work, I still have 2 weeks overseas till i get a chance to do that.

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    I just bought an L last week at old pricing. After getting it I wanted another but noticed the increase. I don't think I'll be buying another at $3K
    Last edited by Chargerguy; 01-13-2016 at 11:27 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer curseyou's Avatar
    Inflation is only at 2%. I know this because the media and the BOC tell me. EVERY F-ING DAY!

Quote Originally Posted by oddball_ted View Post
    Yep. This guy's right.

Foolish prices like these keep the poor among us that want a cool NR rifle snapping up the 858/58's.
    Honestly, the 858 is just as accurate.
    I've owned both.

I was going to purchase it today, until I notices the $300+ increase. I am having a hard time believing that the old shipment just flew off the racks, especially during the recession, and a new shipment from the states came in?!

I guess I am going to keep the CZ...
    Last edited by W35; 01-13-2016 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ntm View Post
    Honestly, the 858 is just as accurate.
    I've owned both.
    Yeah, but then you have to deal with those goofy, backwards Czech safeties.

CCFR, CSSA, NFA

Wow.. up to $3350 for the "M" and $3100 for the "L" model. I imagine that ATRS modern hunter should be getting a few more sales until that gets jacked up.

Oh well, just think of all the gas money your saving lol!

Quote Originally Posted by mrblue357 View Post
    Wow.. up to $3350 for the "M" and $3100 for the "L" model. I imagine that ATRS modern hunter should be getting a few more sales until that gets jacked up.

Oh well, just think of all the gas money your saving lol!
    LOL...

Funny that you posted this, I just got off the phone with Alberta Tactical and was pricing them out... You get what you pay for and its not that much difference.

I am locking this thread as it has just turned into a bitching session. The margins have always been very tight on these rifles and now with the current exchange rate we had no choice but to raise the price.. I do have one XCR-M rifle which I can do for $2,995.00 it was on offer to a customer but they have not snagged her, price is plus shipping and tax. Offered subject to remaining unsold. Please e-mail me direct John@wolverinesupplies.com if interested.

Never the less, thanks for your comments, I have printed them and will present to Alex Robinson at the Shot Show, if it results in approved pricing I will pass it on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12