Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cool job opening: International Buyer

Too bad your so far away, I've been a Buyer for the last 25 years, and will be for another 15. Your posting reads like my resume.
    Freedom is never free

Interesting, I was an automotive buyer for one of the largest retailers in Canada, with an annual 70M in product sales at the store level. Dealt with sourcing, negotiation, pricing, you name it. Previous to that I worked for one of the largest aftermarket parts manufacturers in the world. Haven't been in that business for about 6 years, in a tech job now with close ties to contract manufacturing of products in Asia.

Shoot me a PM. I'd likely be taking an incredible pay cut, but it sounds interesting. And I'm local.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rich_in_van View Post
    Interesting, I was an automotive buyer for one of the largest retailers in Canada, with an annual 70M in product sales at the store level. Dealt with sourcing, negotiation, pricing, you name it. Previous to that I worked for one of the largest aftermarket parts manufacturers in the world. Haven't been in that business for about 6 years, in a tech job now with close ties to contract manufacturing of products in Asia.

Shoot me a PM. I'd likely be taking an incredible pay cut, but it sounds interesting. And I'm local.
    Shoot me your resume at info@CanadaAmmo.com interviews are next week

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234