Thread: Riddle me this EE Joker ?

Question Riddle me this EE Joker ?

So I've been looking through the EE for the last few weeks. I've have noticed quite a few people with very few posts but hundreds of trader reviews/feedback. Some of them have join dates back several years.

How is it possible to have sold apparently hundreds of items and only have a handful of post?
    Am I missing something here? Do posts in the EE not count towards post totals?

Quote Originally Posted by Hovenator View Post

So I've been looking through the EE for the last few weeks. I've have noticed quite a few people with very few posts but hundreds of trader reviews/feedback. Some of them have join dates back several years.

How is it possible to have sold apparently hundreds of items and only have a handful of post?
    Am I missing something here? Do posts in the EE not count towards post totals?
    Correct. Several areas of the board do not count towards post count.

Either that, or when sold the post is removed snd so is the count

Feedback score is the only one of those two numbers that really matters when you're shopping the EE anyway.
    Member: CSSA, BCWF, ADFGA

330 Dakota - "If your dead, you dont know your dead, it only hurts the people around you,,kinda like when your stupid,,,AND VOTED LIBERAL"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Another thing to keep in mind is that post counts don't have much meaning regarding the person, it is just about how many posts you make.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Apparently CGN has had a few computer crashes, and everyone has gone back to zero.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Some folks are only here for the EE, and EE posts do not count towards your post count...

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

All communication around EE items is through PM's, also not towards thread count.
    Member of CSSA, NFA, OFSC, EGAH
    All brass proceeds support club functions (take a kid fishing derby)

Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    Apparently CGN has had a few computer crashes, and everyone has gone back to zero.
    Hasn't been a crash on CGN since 2004, Its been stable since. EE feedback didn't come in till 2005/06.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

That all ads up to make sense. I guess if if your here mostly for the EE, then you wouldn't end up with very many posts.
    Just made my first purchase today through the Exchange. Worked out well. I still have to try the rifle out but it sure looks to be in nice shape and well maintained.

This forum has been very informative for me so far as a newbie to all of this. Cheers to everyone who pitches in to make it what it is.