Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hical SKSs with AR Mag Adapters Installed, $649!

Hical SKSs with AR Mag Adapters Installed, $649!

We are pleased to announce we have now set up a full machine shop to do all our conversions in, you can now buy a Hical SKSs with AR Mag Adapters already professionally Installed, tuned & tested, guaranteed to work perfectly! Have a look HERE.

We are selling them for $649 for the complete package!

Package includes:

1 x SKS Russian rifle in very good condition, (wood stocks will have marks & scratches typically)

1 x Hical SKS - AR Mag adapter

Professional installation & testing

No need to mess around or tackle a project you are not comfortable with, buy it already done from the professionals at High Caliber.

AR or XCR Mags sold separate

Our SKSs are in very good condition, hand picked with # matching, most unfired & unissued!!

We will also add any stock you want, trigger jobs, scope mounts, barrel chops, barrel threading ETC, have a look at your accessory options, HERE.

Last edited by hical.ca; 01-29-2016 at 06:35 PM.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer starpuss's Avatar
    I NEED ONE LOL!!!
    Be a Great Quad gun!
    (How much) Also willing to make a YouTube Video to review it

CGN Regular
    Buy with confidence from Hical. They don't fuch around.
    Last edited by hical.ca; 01-21-2016 at 03:17 AM.

tagged. Awesome service!

CGN Regular
    Do you offer doing the conversion on an sks with your archangel stock that I already own?

Quote Originally Posted by Greglc View Post
    Do you offer doing the conversion on an sks with your archangel stock that I already own?
    Yes, we charge $249 for the conversion on your gun, $199 for the adapter & $39 for the mags, but we do large runs at once due to set up time, we will probably be doing our next in 6-8 weeks, Or you can install one of ours on your Archangel stock right away...
    Last edited by hical.ca; 01-21-2016 at 03:42 PM.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

CGN Regular
    Ok put me down for that and an extra mag., let me know a week in advance or so, I'm up in powell river, so will have to ship it down.

Dave, I will post my vids of my rifle in use to boost your thread.

These setups once tweaked properly are kick ass an 1/3rd the price of an XCR-L.

Be home from work in 2 hour area, will add them then.

Cheers, Matt aka Grove.

Repost to infinity and beyond!!!!

Haven't posted it here so may as well.

Copied directly from another thread.

Mmkay here it is now, just got the upper handguard to swap over.

Cant wait to get it out this weekend! :D

ATI Strikeforce Side Folding Stock
    HiCal XCR Pistol Mag Adapter.
    Bushnell 3200 3-9x on a Wartak Scope Rail.
    Bipod/Vert Grip combo, cheapo but hey it works for my basic softcore uses haha.
    NcStar Light/Laser combo just for picture mall ninja factor.......for some reason it just wont die.
    Internal rubber recoil buffers.
    Haven't messed with internal springs, trigger or anything so far.

From another thread, here's how the gun performed using the mag adapter in the factory stock.

30 round group left, 2 1/4" shootin every 2-3 seconds or so, another 20 on the right 1 1/4" on surplus ammo, this target I was using the bipod on a bench.

Lower string was just sighting in tuning. Target was setup at 75 yards.

Here is another post of mine with some videos.

First is me just letting rounds fly down range just to show off the gun and make a racket.

Next up is me testing 7.62x39mm ammunition fed from a 5.56mm PMag in the SKS with the XCR adapter.

Fires no problem, ejects no problem. Has to be inserted on open bolt and I only have the one mag around and it did not engage the bolt hold open.

Can't hear me at times but oh well who cares the visual lets ya see everything in motion.

I'll likely be seeing you again soon Dave..........that JW-2000 I scooped from behind the counter the other day didn't stop my itch.

We are offering a limited time special on our SKS with AR adapter installed, The first 5 to purchase will be $599, HERE.
    Last edited by hical.ca; 01-24-2016 at 12:10 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast