Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ 958 UPDATE Jan 2016

Anybody who pays more than $1000 used 858 is crazy! I understand it's supply and demand but 858 are just an ok shooter anyways. Marginally better than a good sks.. In my opinion. And for $1000 it better be pimped out!
    AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE..

BANNED
    LOL...there must be a lot of crazy gun guys out there then,,,because i sold my first one after they returned to non prohib status for $1500.00,,it was also a new Canadian Edition,,LOL..and i have 2 more,,and by the end of next week the $1400.00 offer will probably get it,,funny how some putts on here calls me an idiot,,another calls me something else,,maybe it's just that THERES GUYS OUT THERE THAT ACTUALLY HAVE MONEY TO SPEND ON TOYS,,,LOL...some keep your little snide remarks to yourselves,,,let the cash speak for itself,,
    Last edited by hootguy; 01-29-2016 at 01:18 AM.

BANNED
    double post

Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    LOL...there must be a lot of crazy gun guys out there then,,,because i sold my first one after they returned to non prohib status for $1500.00,,it was also a new Canadian Edition,,LOL..and i have 2 more,,and by the end of next week the $1400.00 offer will probably get it,,funny how some putts on here calls me an idiot,,another calls me something else,,maybe it's just that THERES GUYS OUT THERE THAT ACTUALLY HAVE MONEY TO SPEND ON TOYS,,,LOL...some keep your little snide remarks to yourselves,,,let the cash speak for itself,,apparently unlike some people on here,,when i really want something,,i buy it whatever the price if i can afford it,,if you think these things are expensive,,,you'd hate to see my motorcycle collection,,LOL...go price race kit stuff if you REALLY want to see what overpriced is,,
    Ok dude. Stop
    No one is jealous, all your posts are gay as hell
    Like how old are you? This hole thread you have been a little brat.

LOL? really? Msn messenger died A long time ago.

YOU should use coafd insted of lol

BANNED
    LOL..'DUDE",,LOL..who started with the insults DUDE,,,dont stick your nose into other peoples buisness,,i didnt ask for YOUR opinion,,

I didnt offer my opinion. Just some advice. Im minding my own bussiness,
    Im reading a thread I have been interested in for a long time, and your posts
    Are in the way, mostly because there self centered annoying little brat posts

BANNED
    sorry your 958's wont happen for a long time,,but that's not my fault,,no need to piss on me,,,i'm sure they will get produced some day..

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by chief16 View Post
    Anybody who pays more than $1000 used 858 is crazy! I understand it's supply and demand but 858 are just an ok shooter anyways. Marginally better than a good sks.. In my opinion. And for $1000 it better be pimped out!
    Exactly what I'm talking about.....hey remember when those CZ skorpions were like 2000$ to 2500$ and guys were going nuts to get them....then tactical imports flooded the Market and they were 699$ new......now u can't even dump them on EE for 550$........same thing WILL happen with the CZ 858s just give it a few years and the container loads will arrive......from my understanding these things are like 150$ CAD or less to buy over Czech Republic......just a lot of paperwork and buerocratic bull#### to get em here

BANNED
    now there's an optimistic fellow..container load of 858 might be a stretch of a dream,,,if they cant even get 400 over here in a decent amount of time,,i doubt a container will get here any faster.

BANNED
    Things take time just like the 958s will..... but you will see them in years to come not even worried bout it ......but if u can get $1400 for your canadian edition SELL SELL SELL!......when those 400 come in they will be less than 1400$ so u can still make a profit and buy another one when the come in and with the profit u made u can get a case of corrosive!
    Last edited by icelink; 01-29-2016 at 02:01 AM.