Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 300 Blackout Tavor

$1700.00 Cdn from a $500 USD US price is very believable. Different market, huge market vs relatively small market wholesale prices, customs duties shipping etc etc.

CGN Regular
    Well I am certainly looking forward to the release of the new barrel... Ill get one picked up now matter where it is finally released!

Just found this online!

Wishing you had waited to pull the trigger on your Tavor purchase to take advantage of the new 300 Blackout offering? Have no fear! IWI will offer the 300 Blackout as a caliber conversion in the following months. The Conversion kit will contain either a 16.5” or 18” cold hammer forged chrome lined barrel made of CrMoV steel with a 1:7 right hand twist. It will also include a headspaced bolt, a A2 flash suppressor and a barrel wrench. The MSRP for the kit will be $499.00.

Im sure waiting to see if TV Press Pass has measured this barrel! Please be long enough. Please be long enough!

Correct me if I am wrong, the 300 blk is a IWI USA product wouldn't it mean the 300 blk will be in U.S. spec'ed with a 16" barrel that which make it a retricred range only gun?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hbean View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, the 300 blk is a IWI USA product wouldn't it mean the 300 blk will be in U.S. spec'ed with a 16" barrel that which make it a retricred range only gun?
    I do not think so. The IWI USA products also have 18" barrels. Im waiting for an answer from TVPP. He was at shot and hopefully measured a 300 Black barrel. If its 18.6 inches we are golden!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by rommelrommel View Post
    MSRP on the blackout kit is 499 USD, how is 1700+ CAD explainable?
    then order it thru another importer what are you waiting for? when dealers quote insane prices like 1700$ and its 499$ USD......Thats a kind way of saying : WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BRINGING THESE IN

Hey North_Sylva,

With the x95 incoming I'm very interested in converting my original Tavor or my soon to be x95 to 300 Blackout so I can hunt with one of them in Alberta.

I'm 100% willing to put money down to get an 18.6in barrel conversion kit, as long as it will eventually show up. Is there any way I can go about doing this?

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Hey North_Sylva,

With the x95 incoming I'm very interested in converting my original Tavor or my soon to be x95 to 300 Blackout so I can hunt with one of them in Alberta.

I'm 100% willing to put money down to get an 18.6in barrel conversion kit, as long as it will eventually show up. Is there any way I can go about doing this?

Cheers,

Good luck with that..., NS has shown no interest in supplying parts or service to customers who have purchased their imports.
    Its too bad if you need parts, because you will have to source them yourself...
    We really need a better option for a supporting dealer for our firearms and parts, NS is certainly not it!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Hey North_Sylva,

Cheers,
    I've already been hunting with my Tavor. But I live in BC. 62gr TTSX

375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

I hope they offer a left hand bolt option (that is properly head spaced)... dreams can come true right

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    I've already been hunting with my Tavor. But I live in BC. 62gr TTSX
    That looks alright actually, too bad Alberta hunting regs state that nothing smaller than .23 Calibre can be used on big game.

So North_Sylva, any Non-Restricted 300 Blackout kits coming for the original Tavor and/or x95?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast