Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing the Kidon pistol conversion kit from IMI Defense

Got to see a RONI in competition recently and what was interesting is that even shooting a light 9mm round, it was slower than a compensated AR. Maybe more practice might help but the amount of muzzle movement was really noticeable versus the ARs.
    “The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.” ― Plato

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post
    Will a Glock 26 with a block 19 barrel fit?
    It sounds like it needs a gun with a rail on it.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

anything that will fit 1911 ?

just ordered, it says comes with adapters and imi site shows how to adjust to fit your gun, I will try it with my g 17 gen 4 and my other railed handguns and report back. It would be awesome if it works with my vp9 or cz 75 shadow

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by strikerfire View Post
    just ordered, it says comes with adapters and imi site shows how to adjust to fit your gun, I will try it with my g 17 gen 4 and my other railed handguns and report back. It would be awesome if it works with my vp9 or cz 75 shadow
    I saw a video where it was used with an IWI Jericho so very probable that a CZ 75 Shadow will work nicely. Looking forward to hearing your report.

I received it today. Took 30 mins to set up with my G17 Gen 4. Overall impression is good, I like the ergonomics, relative light weight, and it is pretty fast to fit and be ready to go. I need to get it to the range for a further report.

I did try seeing if my other pistols would work, but no joy. VP9, M&p40 and cz 75 shadow sp 01. It looks like they just would require a smaller adapter plate on the rear to make them work. I will try to post some picture in the next day or so.

I received it today. Took 30 mins to set up with my G17 Gen 4. Overall impression is good, I like the ergonomics, relative light weight, and it is pretty fast to fit and be ready to go. I need to get it to the range for a further report.

I did try seeing if my other pistols would work, but no joy. VP9, M&p40 and cz 75 shadow sp 01. It looks like they just would require a smaller adapter plate on the rear to make them work. I will try to post some picture in the next day or so.
    It looks like adapters are starting to coming available, i recently received one for the cz 75 , spo1 , sp02 and it shoots great.

It looks like adapters are starting to coming available, i recently received one for the cz 75 , spo1 , sp02 and it shoots great.
    Where did you get the adapter? (I don't believe Canadaammo had them, only came with the glock fitting)

CGN frequent flyer
    tagged
    CSSA Life Member

I found the CZ 75 adapter available online in switzerland. tacstore.ch. I would imagine that Canadaammo would be able to inquire with imi regarding pricing and availability.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast