The incredible Stun Baton is back in stock!

Thread: The incredible Stun Baton is back in stock!

Tags: None

Canada Ammo said:

The incredible Stun Baton is back in stock!

The Incredible Stun Baton is back in stock!

Name:  004_stunstick_01.jpg
Views: 5330
Size:  9.3 KB
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

gmctech said:
    Booya! Just got my back in stock email and immediately placed my order for 2! Thanks folks!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” .......... - George Carlin

Outcast said:
    ya I thought what the hell its time... ordered one
  4. silverfoxdj said:
    Is this one of those items one does not know what to do with it but wants one anyway?

oddball_ted said:
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    Is this one of those items one does not know what to do with it but wants one anyway?
    Well I know what to do with mine. I bring it for walks with the wife, leave one on front seat of the car, and one at the bedside.
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

9mmGunGuy said:
    Don't you trust your wife?

Quote Originally Posted by oddball_ted View Post
    Well I know what to do with mine. I bring it for walks with the wife, leave one on front seat of the car, and one at the bedside.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Onagoth said:
    Quote Originally Posted by oddball_ted View Post
    I never thought of that....usually when my wife gets outta line we just talk about it, but now that I think about it, a stun baton is probably much more effective
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Outcast said:
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    I thought it would be a good item to have on hand when walking my dogs. There always seems to be some bonehead letting their dog run free which comes over and starts a fight with mine. Good tool for the wife to have on those dark walks.

Outwest1213 said:
    So can this thing fry bacon or just tickle a mosquito?
    Buy em cheap, stack em deep!
  10. dead meat said:
    9mmGunGuy you owe me a coffee, now to go get another.