Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The incredible Stun Baton is back in stock!

CGN Regular
    yea ive tested it with a buddy , a light touch or contact is stunning but not crazy . but if you put pressure on it , well lets just say ill never do that again. It does vary on how you use it. it seems durable , its made of aluminum ? all of it , flashlight works great

Anyone have any idea what battery replacement will be like down the road? Are they readily available?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    Where are the electrodes? It looks like you need to make straight on contact with the tip, as in a thrusting motion.

Quote Originally Posted by caver77 View Post
    What is the actual length of it?
    19 3/4" (50.5 cm)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheRock View Post
    Anyone have any idea what battery replacement will be like down the road? Are they readily available?
    They are 18650 batteries. They are readily available on eBay or similar (or open up old laptop batteries where you can usually find 6 of them if you're up for scrounging). On eBay the 2200 mA ones (same as in the baton) are usually a dollar a piece or so. Lots of "tactical" flashlights use 18650 batteries
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal View Post
    Where are the electrodes? It looks like you need to make straight on contact with the tip, as in a thrusting motion.
    On the tip. See the CanAm picture and look around the rim. The two metal strips are what zaps

Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    Oh thanks!!!

I think this is the best way to do it.

CGN Regular
    Mine is on Route......I will give an update upon arrival.

18650 batts. same ones in most e-cig vaporizers so any local vape shop should have em the best IMO are either the LG brown 18650s(known as turds) or the green/blue samsung 25Rs 18650s (known as smurfs)

make sure you buy real ones though as there are alot of fakes ones out there.

judging by a review video I saw on youtube I presume these come with the blue Samsung 25R battteries
    Last edited by Vansterdam; 02-01-2016 at 11:46 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    What are the charging instructions for this thing? What position does that switch and push button need to be in?
    |CCFR|

Quote Originally Posted by Patt08 View Post
    What are the charging instructions for this thing? What position does that switch and push button need to be in?
    I might be mistaken, but I think I just plug mine in and the little light comes on? I know I don't charge it while it's on