Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fraud, caution stolen products.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tjsudbury's Avatar
    How much would you pay for their severed fingers ?

BANNED
    Credit card will reimburse either way been frauded on 1700$ worth of fuel and cigarettes.....mastercard was happy to reimburse me due to the fraudulent transaction I don't see that there is an issue here......other than where and when to purchase the gloves....ski masks....chains and cinder blocks.....it makes me sick that this crap has been going on in the gun community for quite some time now
    Last edited by icelink; 01-28-2016 at 09:28 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ_Brno's Avatar
    The real thieves are the banks. Why should the retailer pay for their mistakes?
    Brno Arms had and still has reputation for extremely talented designers, engineers, their DESIGN - WAY AHEAD OF OTHERS, WAY AHEAD OF TIME, UNCOMPROMIZING QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OLD WORLD CRAFTSMANSHIP and long LASTING BEAUTY ~Brnomann

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by CZ_Brno View Post
    The real thieves are the banks. Why should the retailer pay for their mistakes?
    Exactly there is something wrong here...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer remyltr's Avatar
    you can buy whatever you want as in regards stolen credit cards,bank accounts (how much cash do you want in it)
    full personal Id's .......its endless,you just have to know where to look on the net and have the cash to buy.

the banks and CC companies are fully aware of this,hence the high interest %.
    the banks dont pay for it,we do as cardholders and business owners.

sorry to hear wolverine supplies got nailed
    typical British wankers

Not sure what the current state or terms of service are with this. At one point it time it actually wasn't more secure and using it changed to terms of liability to the end user for fraud. Like some tried to do when chip and pin first came out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat Eagle View Post
    ^^ I've noticed a lot of retailers are starting to use the Verified by Visa/Mastercard Secure options.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Quote Originally Posted by parkervh View Post
    It really sucks that the CC companies screw the retailers. If everything checks out with address, name and number the CC company should eat it.
    Ultimately they screw everyone honest. The retailer has lost goods and that lost value (and dealing with it all) adds to their cost of doing business which must ultimately be paid for by the honest customers who buy from them. Similarly, consider the assurances from banks and credit card companies that you won't suffer the cost of fraudulent use of your credit and debit cards, especially when they are selling you the convenience of "tap" or other proximity systems without verification by signatures or P.I.N.s - they "absorb" those losses, but they share them incrementally with all users as part of the cost of doing business. So we don't each pay for our own losses even when they may be caused by our own failures to keep our cards secure, but we all pay jointly for everyone else's lax security.
    Today could be the last day of the rest of your life.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    In Dec and Jan we got scammed three times with expensive scopes shipped to Quebec.

These are stolen goods as they have not been paid for, we got caught by a customer(s) using stolen CC information. This is a good reminder for everyone to always check their CC statement carefully.

Stolen are the following: Leupold Mark 6 1-6 x 20 (LPD-115045) for $2,855.00 plus shipping and tax. SERIAL # 506996Y
    Bushnell Elite Tactical 1-8 x 42 (BUS-ET18524) $2,270.00 plus shipping and tax. No serial #
    Swarovski Z6 2.5-15 x 44 (SWA-59419) $3,019.00 plus shipping and tax. SERIAL # RA8311622

Reward offered $1,000.00, for the recovery of the scopes and prosecution of the thief.
    Again ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

I see, now I knew why my order is a bit slow.

Wow that is crappy. It takes all kinds i guess....the world used to be such a better place.
    My CC was comprimised last year and they charged $8000!
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast