Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: CZ 75 TS Orange

Quote Originally Posted by Hrcboy View Post
    Left a voicemail and sent 2 emails and haven't heard back from the guys at Wolverine. It's been over a week, they must be super busy.

On another note I like the pistol so much I bought another TS orange orginating from Wolverine. Hopefully those mags are crimped properly.
    Don't worry! The one you are getting is clearly superior to the package you have.

Quote Originally Posted by gdawg View Post
    Don't worry! The one you are getting is clearly superior to the package you have.
    Hahaha. Sweet, thx gdawg.

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by gdawg View Post
    Sorry for the delay, I have just managed to sit down for the evening and take a look at cgn. We are absolutely slammed at work right now and I apologize for not replying to your e-mail and voicemail. Rest assured we will be in touch at the start of the week to sort out the mag issue as best we can,

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    E-mail into CZ on this and I will report back when I get an answer.
    Hi Wolverine Guy -

Did you get a chance to email CZ and did you get a response? Curious to hear what they have to say.

Thanks!

Business Member Rep
    Sorry for the delay, I have been back and forth with CZ many times recently over this issue. They tell me it is a non-issue but have also changed the design. I have talked to a couple of customers with much greater knowledge than I have of the issue with a fairly even split on how they would like to proceed. There will be a batch coming with the revised barrel shortly after this first batch of 40's and customers will be offered the choice of taking the current design or waiting for the revised.
    Any specific questions are probably best directed to my e-mail as I cannot monitor this forum all the time. Guy@wolverinesupplies.com
    Last edited by Wolverine Guy; 02-24-2016 at 08:48 PM.

###
    Last edited by aragorn1; 03-17-2016 at 03:45 PM.
    The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau

Anyone receive the 40 orange yet ?

Sorry for the delay, I have been back and forth with CZ many times recently over this issue. They tell me it is a non-issue but have also changed the design. I have talked to a couple of customers with much greater knowledge than I have of the issue with a fairly even split on how they would like to proceed. There will be a batch coming with the revised barrel shortly after this first batch of 40's and customers will be offered the choice of taking the current design or waiting for the revised.
    Any specific questions are probably best directed to my e-mail as I cannot monitor this forum all the time. Guy@wolverinesupplies.com

What are the options for existing TS Orange owners in getting the new barrel?

Business Member Rep
    No idea at this point but we can enquire tomorrow and see what their feedback is

No idea at this point but we can enquire tomorrow and see what their feedback is
    Thank you Guy.