Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: CZ 75 TS Orange

Quote Originally Posted by Hrcboy View Post
    Hahaha. Sweet, thx gdawg.
    2nd TS Orange from Wolverine. And Yes this one a much better package! Thanks gdawg.

Still working on a resolution with Wolverine regarding issues with my first pistol. Been in contact with them hopefully they can come up with a better solution than what's been currently proposed.

###
    Last edited by aragorn1; 03-17-2016 at 03:45 PM.
    The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau

I am currently in Germany waiting to start my travels home so can not post photos yet, I will make up a video when I get home. We had a long meeting with CZ at IWA show and spoke extensively with their product manager who stripped a pistol in front of me and explained how she operates.

The recoil spring does not rest on the barrel cam when the pistol is assembled, it rest on the frame so their is no issue at all. The reason they are changing the cam angle at some time in the future is to make assembly and disassembly easier.

CZ increased the thickness of the barel cam in order to lengthen barrel life.

There is no issue in using current manufactured barrels or concerns with warranty. I personally would have no hesitation in using barrels from current production.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 03-07-2016 at 03:56 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Exactly what I thought and explained (or at least tried to explained) earlier on this thread. Thanks for the confirmation Mr Wolverine.

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

###
    Last edited by aragorn1; 03-17-2016 at 03:44 PM.
    The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau

For those of you were enough to get the CZ-TS Orange 40 cal in this first shipment to Wolverine from CZ could you post some range reports on how the 40 cal performs.
    Rob

CGN Regular
    anyone have a .40 yet?
    Last edited by keitha; 03-16-2016 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keitha View Post
    I took mine apart and assembled it without the slide to see where the components are when the slide stop is in and through the barrel. With the current design barrel the guide rod can be completely seated in the frame and there will be a small gap between the guide rod and the barrel when the barrel is all the way forward as if it were in battery. so this new design will not be an issue unless there is too much added material on the barrel, enough that it will make contact with the guide rod. I have access to a new design barrel and will verify the new design does not interfere with the guide rod. I will report back Monday. If there is no issue this is great news. I had to be sure though.
    Did you get the new barrel design in Canada? I am trying to get one to replace what I currently have. Thanks!

###
    Last edited by aragorn1; 03-17-2016 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1 View Post
    How or who would do that ? Grech Outdoors, the warranty center for Canada has heard nothing about this.
    I was commenting to the post about a new barrel design for the Orange. I am interested in purchasing one as a back up.