Thread: Another PAL related question of the impatient

Another PAL related question of the impatient

So I posted this elsewhere but thought I would throw it up here also for some feed back.

Alright, first yes I am one inpatient individual, second my app is with the Ontario CFO. Apparently the RCMP is fine with everything and are waiting to hear back from Ontario. It's been about 4 days, the CFO stamped my CFSC so would it be wrong to assume this process shouldn't take much longer? Lastly is there any point to calling the CFO office, will they give a status update?

Thanks guys, the problem is I can only hide the money from the wife for so long.
    Cheers <S>

4 days is way to fast for the government to move. I would not be surprised to see it go for 4 weeks plus. I have all the 12-x on mine and it takes about 5 weeks for mine to go through.

I see from your other post that you application was received xmas eve?
    Not that long ago people were waiting months for thier approvals.
    Its been a month, less xmas......relax you will have it soon enough and you can start making posts about long transfer times, or I ordered a .......and its been two weeks, or canada post lost my rifle....its been three days.
    You havent got a lot of feedback as we have all been through this too, it takes time.
    If you expect it for May, and quit making posts about it you may be pleasantly surprised when it shows up early.
    The .22 is a gateway gun.

Quote Originally Posted by willisjake View Post
    I see from your other post that you application was received xmas eve?
    Not that long ago people were waiting months for thier approvals.
    Its been a month, less xmas......relax you will have it soon enough and you can start making posts about long transfer times, or I ordered a .......and its been two weeks, or canada post lost my rifle....its been three days.
    You havent got a lot of feedback as we have all been through this too, it takes time.
    If you expect it for May, and quit making posts about it you may be pleasantly surprised when it shows up early.

Understood and thanks.
    Cheers <S>

CGN Regular
    I waited about 4 weeks for the OPP to finish their end of it last year. One of my buddies had them do it in 3 weeks and that was in January. Just gotta be patient, the waiting game sucks but we all had to sit through it.

CGN frequent flyer
    They are probably tracking down your Kindergarten teachers to see what you were like as a kid