Thread: classified add

CGN Regular

classified add

Hello Im looking for norinco in mint condition 308 synthetic stock i want to buy a new chassi for it
    but I cant see any add and it says private how long before newby can have access to these pages

Thanks

Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

CGN Regular
    Hello I did introduce myself and read the rules and sent out my provider but still nothing at the moment been a while
    maybe I mist something

Hello friend!

Thank you for choosing CanadianGunNutz for your shopping of Norinco product, the best product in world of fireguns! If you not satisfied with services received, please contact information in FAQ page and wait patiently for website grandmaster to respond. Confucius always say patience is virtue when one is in search of good deal on the internets.

Happy life, luck and prosperity to you and your descendants, friend!

学习拼写

-CGN member 762mm
    Last edited by 762mm; 01-31-2016 at 10:16 AM.
    Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    Hello friend!

Thank you for choosing CanadianGunNutz for your shopping of Norinco product, the best product in world of fireguns! If you not satisfied with services received, please contact information in FAQ page and wait patiently for website grandmaster to respond. Confucius always say patience is virtue when one is in search of good deal on the internets.

学习拼写

-CGN member 762mm

ok thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wxplore View Post
    Hello I did introduce myself and read the rules and sent out my provider but still nothing at the moment been a while
    maybe I mist something
    Fill out your location.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    Hello friend!

学习拼写

-CGN member 762mm
    Like a boss.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

CGN Regular
    ok thanks