Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tokarev TT33 7.62x25 "clean" version - limited quantities available

and history is taking another shot to the nads!

CGN frequent flyer
    Wow those markings are horrendous

thanks justin
    "Giveth thine possessions upon Michael of Canmore and thou shalt never be possessionless." - Norc 3:05

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Love the tt33, they are compact, light, the round is potent, very simple to field strip and work on/clean. As I said before, the polish are new and beautiful, I will not be buying anything that looks like those, there must have been a better way of marking them, like the SKS and Mosin! Unless they are $99. Or less, I doubt if you will sell many at all!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Were can i buy a Polish TT... JP.

These markings are made in Russia, particularly the one in the diamond, it says ГИС (GIS), which is Gosudarstvennaya Ispytatelnaya Stantsiya, or National Test Facility (of Russia). Whenever you see this diamond, it was applied in post-Soviet years (post-1991). This Facility places these markings in compliance with Brussels Convention on firearms control or something like that, which Russia signed in 1990s.
    2 and 2 is 4, no matter how many people it offends.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...g-Goods/page32
    What a tt33 can look like, an old thread but some pics are still there! They look even better in person, also I could get a 1955, my birth year, yes, I am older than dirt!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    What a tt33 can look like, an old thread but some pics are still there! They look even better in person, also I could get a 1955, my birth year, yes, I am older than dirt!
    Wow! I wish I could find one like that!

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Beautiful! My gorgeous 1938 Tok is looking better and better...
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

A question for you gents: Can any of you authoritatively confirm that TT33 production at Izzy started in 1942?
    My understanding is that production moved there after the invasion in June 1941.
    Thanks in advance.

NEVER MIND. I have it confirmed that the Izzy I was looking at was a 1950, not a 1940.
    Last edited by bcbravo2zero; 02-02-2016 at 05:04 PM.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast