Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Marstar where is my m305 hand guard huh?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    This is not the handguard you are looking for.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Take a good look at the finish on the receiver to see if a shop class student went over it with a belt grinder to help shape it up. That was a tasty feature on the one I got. Norinco Tacti-grind.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    It's like building a Bobber motor bike, stripped down to lighten it up.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by cgnnut View Post
    Take a good look at the finish on the receiver to see if a shop class student went over it with a belt grinder to help shape it up. That was a tasty feature on the one I got. Norinco Tacti-grind.
    Everything is fine except the bolt stop failed after first time shooting...

Quote Originally Posted by John Deer View Post
    We took the handguard off your rifle to give it to another customer that was missing theirs.
    Our return policy is only valid for two weeks. You missed the cut-off.

Lol...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Markzdb View Post
    Everything is fine except the bolt stop failed after first time shooting...
    My newer M305 has some bolt stop issues . It only likes factory mags also. But I did get a hanguard.

I'm glad I have not bought anything from them and I will never

CGN Ultra frequent flyer XRCD011's Avatar
    Before this hating on Marstar goes super nova I would like to tell all about my experience with a M305 I purchased from Marstar. I had bought a Nork M305 fired all of about 80 rounds through it then it went into the locker for a good long time. Eventually I dragged it out and went back to shooting it, one of the club members (Military wpns tech) had his headspace gauges and checked the gun tell me it was out of headspace. I took it to Jason at Gunco and he confirmed it was incorrect. Knowing the gun was out of warranty I called Marstar to see what they could do. I informed John I had bought the rifle about five years prior and knew it was WAY out of warranty and told him the serial number, a day or so later he informed me they had not sold me the gun. I was adamant I had bought the gun from them so they rechecked and sure enough it was SEVEN years prior I had bought it !! John had me send the rifle to them, they checked it and made a full refund, on a rifle bought SEVEN freaking years prior !!
    It blew my mind that Marstar stood behind their product and service to the degree they did, John/Marstar would have been WELL within their rights to blow me off but they certainly went the distance for me and for that I respect them.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Markzdb View Post
    About a month ago, I placed an order on norinco 22'' m305. I received the package the week afte. When I took the rifle out of that greasy plastic bag, I found out that the hand guard was missing...... call them on the same day the guy said" It is impossible......" I was like okay... I sent you a picture......I sent a email with a pic to marstar, and they said they will put one in the mail asap. OK It has been three weeks and I am still waiting for my hand guard. Last week before I went to the sates for vacation, I sent an email to ask about my missing hand guard, no response since then. So Marstar where is my hand guard huh

Here is my Order # 41708
    Added Mon 04 Jan 2016 - 9:01 AM EST - Staff Comment
    Order status changed from 'New' to 'Processing'.
    Markzdb

I will send your hand-guard out today

sorry for the confusion

next time just give us a call, we could have resolved this a lot quicker

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    OH!! OH! Here we go again??
    NO KIDDING
    John