Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Marstar where is my m305 hand guard huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Petrock View Post
    Marstar has always been very helpfull with anything and everything I've ordered. I don't understand how people can get on this site and complain about a dealer, that does their very best to ensure the Canadian shooting community has access to things that the politicians are doing their best to deny us.
    If a complaint is legit then it's legit. Doesn't matter who the dealer is. I'm not one to complain or air my laundry either but if it's legit you can't blame him.

I have ordered on line many times, the staff at Marstar have been great to deal with and no issues, product always as described and shipped quickly.
    You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something. --Stephen Adams

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.' --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Petrock View Post
    Marstar has always been very helpfull with anything and everything I've ordered. I don't understand how people can get on this site and complain about a dealer, that does their very best to ensure the Canadian shooting community has access to things that the politicians are doing their best to deny us.
    Customers with stories like you are not the issue for online business sales, back in the day if it took a few weeks to solve such an issue thats the speed in which business was done. For those of us who are running a business today (and this includes firearms and related products) must move at a hyper pace to stay on top of the good and the bad. He is a customer, maybe not your best Marstar loving one but he is a customer and other than airing his unhappiness online(after a negative initial contact by phone ........ Just tell him yes sir and stop the bolded comments that are only showing that you prefer to hash it out on a public forum. Simply post PM sent to unhappy customer situation is being dealt with end of story!!
    Member of the CCFR

In a perfect world we would not need guns.....this is not a perfect world

Quote Originally Posted by rjf1963 View Post
    Customers with stories like you are not the issue for online business sales, back in the day if it took a few weeks to solve such an issue thats the speed in which business was done. For those of us who are running a business today (and this includes firearms and related products) must move at a hyper pace to stay on top of the good and the bad. He is a customer, maybe not your best Marstar loving one but he is a customer and other than airing his unhappiness online(after a negative initial contact by phone ........ Just tell him yes sir and stop the bolded comments that are only showing that you prefer to hash it out on a public forum. Simply post PM sent to unhappy customer situation is being dealt with end of story!!

well said
    You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something. --Stephen Adams

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.' --Mark Twain

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fraserdw's Avatar
    This was illuminating.
    Recovering soldier, 34 years. For 34 years I have apparently served a tyranny, the Canadian people have my apologies. Had I only known......

"I enforced the law as written. It was not for me to determine to morality of hostage executions, confiscation of property or the deportations. It was German law and I was a German policeman." Detective Sgt Heorgen, Koln. Trial statement 1947.

Why anyone still bothers dealing with Marstar is beyond me. There are at least 10 others dealers who could have sold you an M305 WITH a handguard and WITHOUT calling you a liar when they screwed up.

“You know what they say ‘Fool me once, strike one, but fool me twice… strike three.’”

I dont do business with marstar for this very reason

know nothing staff

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Why do I get an infraction when I point out something on the North Sylva and then the post get deleted, but nobody gets an infraction when if it happens on Marstars forum?????? It's not even worth posting anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Here we go, another unqualified, unsubstantiated, statement.... How about it your order number etc ??

John