Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: C7 Style AR Ambi Charging Handle Latch back in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Champagne View Post
    Personally do not like that charging handle at all. Way to big and catches on everything.
    This charging handle and the ambi mag-release/fire selector are a pain.

Next thing you know, you're on full auto without a mag and that "claw" is snagged on a strap...
    Last edited by DT741; 03-14-2016 at 04:29 PM.
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Champagne View Post
    Personally do not like that charging handle at all. Way to big and catches on everything.
    I hate this thing as well, but I'm probably going to order one just because of my OCD and the stupid desire to get my SA20 as close to the work rifle, lol!

BANNED
    Man, I just called Jay at HiCal and talk about fantastic service! I'm definitely going to have to make it a point to drive out to mission one of these days and see these folks in person, great, fast and very friendly service!

Thanks! Drop by, we are open everyday but Tues, we have a lot of demos of our products for you to check out instore as well!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    Is this the link?

http://www.hical.ca/search.php?search_query=c7&x=0&y=0

I got this message from the other link:

Not Found
    The page you were looking for appears to have been moved, deleted or does not exist.

This is most likely due to:

An outdated link on another site
    A typo in the address / URL
    You guys are not helping me with the OCD. The last time around, I decided I didn't need it, but I think my condition has worsened, lol!

BTW, is there any chance this can be thrown in an envelope and sent by regular mail instead of the flat rate $14?

CGN Regular
    Did you guys design and manufacture these yourselves? Judging by the photo, these seem to be better quality than the stock CC claw handles I have purchased from two different sources. The grips on mine are very roughly ground and then coated. The machining on your claws look excellent!

we have these made for us, they are nicely made! Thanks for the heads up on the link, hrer is a better link: http://www.hical.ca/c7-style-ar-ambi...atch-the-claw/ Call the store & we can sort out an envelope mailing for you, 1-604 289 4867, 604 BUY-GUNS

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    we have these made for us, they are nicely made! Thanks for the heads up on the link, hrer is a better link: http://www.hical.ca/c7-style-ar-ambi...atch-the-claw/ Call the store & we can sort out an envelope mailing for you, 1-604 289 4867, 604 BUY-GUNS
    You guys are awesome, will call when you open
    Last edited by Mister Donut; 09-09-2016 at 12:02 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast