Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 435355565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: ALPHARMS 15SA Shotgun SPECIAL $555.00 UPDATED Page 35!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkriver View Post
    I had mine out again tonight...federal 2 3/4 target loads worked ok but it kept jamming while feeding the Winchester 2 3/4 universal shells.
    I have cut the mag springs, banged the spine of the mag in a bit , filed down the edges of the follower and made sure there isnt a sharp edge on the chamber .Hopefully it starts running better soon.
    I've tried several 2 3/4" loads. The Federal target loads I found at Walmart work 100% so far, with no altercations to the gun or mag.

Has anyone tried the stronger recoil spring? Mine is on the way and I am hoping I can use it for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    Has anyone tried the stronger recoil spring? Mine is on the way and I am hoping I can use it for everything.
    I didn't even know they had them in yet. Let us know how it works out.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Sometimes I'm an idiot, I've been e-mailing Wolverine for the last couple of weeks in-between road trips and was getting frustrated, then "Duh", I realised that I was sending my e-mails to Dave@ instead of David@, nothing else to say except I feel as stupid as my dog looks.
    Dave

CGN Regular
    Just had a look at the website...... they are out of stock (in particular the one with the folding stock).... do you have an ETA on the next batch???
    Will that be with the heavier recoil spring??

Cheers, Cor.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick.flhx View Post
    Just had a look at the website...... they are out of stock (in particular the one with the folding stock).... do you have an ETA on the next batch???
    Will that be with the heavier recoil spring??

Cheers, Cor.
    Sorry for the delayed reply. We have more on order but no definite ETA at this time. Thanks for your interest.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Sorry for the delayed reply. We have more on order but no definite ETA at this time. Thanks for your interest.
    I'll just keep an eye on the website.... no problem (it's quite a mess in Turkey, where they come from, right?), thanks!!

Just got my 15SA back from Wolverine, I did have feeding problems with everything I put thru it. Hated the shotgun, but it feels nice for the for the price. Well let me tell ya I had no 3" but everything in 2 3/4" went thru without a hiccup. At least 110 rounds & 100% function. I am happy, thanks David and Wolverine. Now for the red dot to go back on. Cheers.

Any word on the eta?.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    What I appreciate is that Wolverine is prepared to accept user feedback in designing or modding this into a good product. You can tell they like their trade and craft.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.