Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 42525455565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: ALPHARMS 15SA Shotgun SPECIAL $555.00 UPDATED Page 35!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I do not recommend using lighter recoil springs, if you are have problems please e-mail David@wolverinesupplies.com
    Thanks John, I've just done that.

Steve
    ORA - BRRC - IPSC - CSSA - CCFR - DCRA

Smoothed out the sharp edges inside the barrel / receiver where my jams were occurring. Feeding no problem. Out of 25 rounds, only had 1 failure to extract (extractor didn't latch onto the rear of the brass). Will have to see if that repeats again later this week.

Ben

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugout View Post
    Keep us posted, this might be a popular thread. Even if the deal turns out to be a store credit.
    They emailed me back, with a return authorization for repairs. I'd rather just return it, I'm so annoyed with it, but if they can get it to run properly, fair enough.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    They emailed me back, with a return authorization for repairs. I'd rather just return it, I'm so annoyed with it, but if they can get it to run properly, fair enough.
    I feel your frustration, I had all these issues as well as having my charging handle sheer completely off. Pretty sure it was due to the 3" shells I was trying to test at the time they were pretty hot loads, this was before the PSA about the weak spring. I may have even influenced them into making that statement after see what happened to my 15-SA. I emailed about getting it repaired but then changed my mind and instead exchanged it for a brand new Remmy 870 Police Magnum, no muss no fuss just a solid super quick exchange, I got the total value of the 15-SA including the 5 mags, barrel extension and breech choke. I was a little disappointed in my 15-SA but I must say Wolverine remedied the situation in just about the best possible way they could have. The 870P I received is a thing of beauty tho, high quality doesn't even touch how nice it is!

Awesome customer service
    Last edited by Grey goose; 06-24-2016 at 01:50 AM.

I thankfully have had no issues with my gun, I ranfour different kinds of ammo ranging from Walmart bird shot to high end hunting rounds and have had no issues. There is nothing worse then a problematic gun, I have had my fair share of them. I give them credit , they offer amazing customer service and stand behind there product. They are only a phone call or email away to lend a hand.

BANNED
    I had mine out again tonight...federal 2 3/4 target loads worked ok but it kept jamming while feeding the Winchester 2 3/4 universal shells.
    I have cut the mag springs, banged the spine of the mag in a bit , filed down the edges of the follower and made sure there isnt a sharp edge on the chamber .Hopefully it starts running better soon.

I had all the problems mentioned, I sent the gun back for repairs and when it came back it ran 100 percent with everything . I noticed some changes in the bolt and new magazines. i got the shiny ones this time and the feed lips were a little different. They are absolutely getting the bugs worked out . I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this gun now .

Super GunNutz crooked barrel jed's Avatar
    I have had mine for a couple of weeks now, other than tweaking one magazine(feed lips) it has ran well right out of the box. Been using remington gun club and winchester universal ammo

Super GunNutz crooked barrel jed's Avatar
    Oh yeah, cleaned it and lubed it up with Fluid Film before shooting.