Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Impressed doesn't even begin to explain!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tomochan's Avatar
    I've dealt with Omer a number of times and now I live in the area have met him and gotten to know him in person. A super guy - 100% legit and a great person to do business with.

Agreed to what everybody said:

Bought several higher end scopes (to me) actually they are more like mid level or entry level according to the optics he carries ( I don't have three or four grands to spend on glass) but got nothing but exc service.

He did spend over half an hour on several occasions on the phone trying to educate me about scopes and help to make my decision.

He is also my first person to call when shop for scopes, can't beat his price and service he is an absolute asset to CGN community!

Omer at Plainsight Solution became my #1 source for quality optics. Quality service by a true gentleman.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

CGN Regular
    I purchase 2 Swarovski scopes from Omer and the deals went smoothly. He suggested adjustable turrets for my .308 Sako and it was a good choice.

I would also like to say something about Omer. His customer service is outstanding. He has surpassed any level of professionalism I have seen in this industry. A stand up guy who stands behind his products. Do not hesitate to purchase from him or call for info. He is more than solid.

Please remove

Delete
    Last edited by ther; 10-30-2023 at 07:28 PM. Reason: please remove

Normally I am willing to pay a bit extra for excellent customer service, but with Omer I didn't have to, in fact I payed less. Quick communication, honest answers, fast shipping, great warranty service, and excellent prices.

And he really does stand behind what he sells.

Just an all around good guy who obviously has very loyal customers.
    It's not the caliber of the rifle that matters - It's the caliber of the man behind it.

you guys got contact for this guy?

Business Member plainSight Solutions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa View Post
    you guys got contact for this guy?
    Contact info below.

Omer Hrbinic
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    www.PrecisionOptics.net
    PrecisionOptics@hotmail.com

Another positive review for Omer! I recently bought a Bushnell AR223 scope from him - prices were more competitive than local retailers, even with shipping. I think it took 2 days max for the scope to show up at my door, and it was packaged quite well. Very pleased with my purchase, I'll definitely be back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12