Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: ***NEW to Canada***MKA 1919 MATCH MAG-FED FLAT TOP SEMI-AUTO 12GA***NON-RESTRICTED

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    I know our dollar has taken a $hitkickin', but these are 379 dollar guns, in the states.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    I know our dollar has taken a $hitkickin', but these are 379 dollar guns, in the states.
    Just checked. $626 U.S. + $25 U.S. + GST and shipping to your home. But that is full retail . So $379 U.S. with a sale . Yeah probably..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer polskiogorki's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Yup, made in Turkey
    You didn't answer the most important question .. can you get the short 2 rd mags in? You have an option to purchase more mags but I would like to know I can get the 2 rd mags as well as the 5/10 rd mags.
    Thanks!

I couldn't wait ... I put my order in... but you better get us some of the other mags lol.
    I'm assuming the regular mk1919 5/10 rd mags will work???

Hey TI, any idea what type of chokes go in this bad boy? I want to look around for an extended, ported choke tube for mine before it shows up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    Hey TI, any idea what type of chokes go in this bad boy? I want to look around for an extended, ported choke tube for mine before it shows up!!
    I bet it's the same as benelli m4... I bought a 14"Ricol turkish gun and it takes the same chokes as my m4.

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Just checked. $626 U.S. + $25 U.S. + GST and shipping to your home. But that is full retail . So $379 U.S. with a sale . Yeah probably..
    Actually I looked. Not to bash on TI because they bring in a plethora of toys that are on my want list, but there are multiple listings for this gun, new, under 400 USD. But if they are selling for 1k as they appear to be doing than TI has priced it according to what the cdn market will pay. Value is in the eye of the next owner.

OK I don't know where your looking to find them at that price.
    You do realize this is the match version right? I see the others for $389.00 but the match ones are around $679.00.

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    OK I don't know where your looking to find them at that price.
    You do realize this is the match version right? I see the others for $389.00 but the match ones are around $679.00.
    You are correct pc9. I missed the match grade. My apologies. Cheapest I saw for match was $557.

Either way, this is still a sweet gun and I am a fan... Wish I had more disposable income.

Edit: realized my comparison also isn't the same version. Fixed stock and different handguard.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    You didn't answer the most important question .. can you get the short 2 rd mags in? You have an option to purchase more mags but I would like to know I can get the 2 rd mags as well as the 5/10 rd mags.
    Thanks!
    Yes we will be getting them in. We forgot to put on website, they are up now in the accessory section: http://www.tacticalimports.ca/spare-...tch-p-417.html

Anybody that has placed an order already and wants to add the 2 round magazine can select the knives/optics shipping method ($0) so as to not pay for shipping twice.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca