Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2121415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: ***NEW to Canada***MKA 1919 MATCH MAG-FED FLAT TOP SEMI-AUTO 12GA***NON-RESTRICTED

Replacement one works flawless
    Last edited by scuba_cowboy; 10-24-2016 at 09:01 AM.

Super GunNutz
    Had mine out this morning for the first time, very pleased with it. Shot Federal buckshot and Score Slugs with no issue. Used only the heavy load 'ring'. Yes, the sights came loose and the mags are tight to load but all fixable or part of break in process. The semi auto fired as fast as I could pull the trigger. Think I may change the sights, but a keeper and fun to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by scuba_cowboy View Post
    Not happy with mine:
    Total jam-o-matic with Winchester 1600 FPS Slugs, Heavy load ring installed
    1400 FPS Royal 00 Buck seemed to function fine, Heavy load ring installed
    & Mine was shipped with two 3 bar chokes and one 4 bar choke, so as far as I can tell I am missing a 5 bar Cylinder Bore Choke?
    I'm a newbie to shotguns, but so far seems like a waste of money to me. Does anyone know what brand of chokes interchange?
    One of the chokes is already installed in the end of the gun, so you get four in total. It is Winchester threads so you can buy any choke that is made for Winchester (WinChoke). I installed a Trulock tactical choke I ordered from Brownell's. Here is a direct link. Worked well with shot and slugs.

http://www.brownells.com/shotgun-par...prod72024.aspx

Are the magazines interchangeable between all these Turkish shotguns ?
    Last edited by drill702; 04-20-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks for the info.
    I only received 3 chokes, 1 in the gun and two others, unfortunately two of the 3 are the same..................................

CGN Ultra frequent flyer polskiogorki's Avatar
    Thanks for the info.
    I only received 3 chokes, 1 in the gun and two others, unfortunately two of the 3 are the same..................................
    I only received 3 chokes in total as well. At least mine are different.

BANNED
    Thanks for the info.
    I am sure if you contact Tactical imports they can correct that for you. I ordered a tooth and nail SAS lower forged aluminum receiver with new trigger group, they reduced trigger to 4 lbs for me. The only thing I wished I ordered a larger charging handle, the rubber attachment does not do it for me. It should be here on Friday

Thanks for the info.
    I just double checked mine. You are right three in total. I have a 1, 3 and 4 bar.

Bad news

After a few rounds of trap today (I've had 300+ various rounds through the gun so far) I noticed the fore end was loose. I could not turn the fore end nut to tighten it down, in fact I couldn't loosen it either. Somehow it had slid forward about a half inch and now it was seized in place.
    So back home I went. With heat and unfortunately some vice grips, I managed to get the damn thing off. Internal threads on the nut are completely stripped. I can't imagine how, but it seems the recoil caused the nut to "jump" or maybe "snap" the thread and get stuck?
    Anyways, already left a message with TI. Hopefully they can find an extra nut for me. FYI, the threads on the guide rod are fine (must be a much harder metal).
    Not sure if there is anyway to avoid this but just thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

FIREARMRIGHTS.CA

BANNED
    I upgraded the lower receiver to a Tooth and Nail SAS forged aluminum receiver, new trigger group, down to 4 lbs trigger pull. With the new receiver you can change grips and stock to any AR-15 furniture, AR-15 Safety. Also added breacher choke, larger charging handle and added a Vortex Venom

Last edited by Curtis264; 07-17-2017 at 01:17 AM.