Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: ***NEW to Canada***MKA 1919 MATCH MAG-FED FLAT TOP SEMI-AUTO 12GA***NON-RESTRICTED

Double post
    Last edited by polskiogorki; 02-11-2016 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Francooch View Post
    Just ordered a Trulock tactical choke from Brownells. Should complete the overall appearance and add accuracy for slugs.

http://www.brownells.com/shotgun-par...024-55990.aspx
    I would hold off on that purchase. .. I'm pretty sure that choke won't work.. it's an invector for browning/ moss/win. You want a Beretta / benelli choke. .. there are two different kinds , crio and mobil. .. all I know is the last turkish gun I bought used the same chokes as my benelli m4 which is mobil

Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    I would hold off on that purchase. .. I'm pretty sure that choke won't work.. it's an invector for browning/ moss/win. You want a Beretta / benelli choke. .. there are two different kinds , crio and mobil. .. all I know is the last turkish gun I bought used the same chokes as my benelli m4 which is mobil
    Can we get clarification on the type of chokes used please! I want to order a ported one or a specific brake for mine to cut the recoil when using slugs! I have found some interesting ones, but I'm holding off until I know for sure as the one I really want is pretty expensive! Almost $200!

Oh boy oh boy.... Time to get all dressed up in my cool guy tactical pants, tac boots and tac shirt & jacket, with my matching tac vest, tac watch and tac sunglasses to go out and play spec ops at the local shooting range with 10 mags each holding 5 rounds! I'm gonna be so bad a$$ with this sick new tactical shotgun complete with lasers, grips, sights and flashlights blasting paper targets till I run outta $$!!! Then I'll go home, put it in the safe change outta all my $hit, get into some grey sweats and play Battlefield 4 on PlayStation 4 just wishin I had joined the Reserves when I had the chance...

I had a little confuse ,how many choke does it comes with the gun, can I find a rifle choke, can the mag fall free like the AR 15.

Quote Originally Posted by rethius View Post
    Oh boy oh boy.... Time to get all dressed up in my cool guy tactical pants, tac boots and tac shirt & jacket, with my matching tac vest, tac watch and tac sunglasses to go out and play spec ops at the local shooting range with 10 mags each holding 5 rounds! I'm gonna be so bad a$$ with this sick new tactical shotgun complete with lasers, grips, sights and flashlights blasting paper targets till I run outta $$!!! Then I'll go home, put it in the safe change outta all my $hit, get into some grey sweats and play Battlefield 4 on PlayStation 4 just wishin I had joined the Reserves when I had the chance...

Stay off the crack man

Quote Originally Posted by HONEY View Post
    I had a little confuse ,how many choke does it comes with the gun, can I find a rifle choke, can the mag fall free like the AR 15.
    Comes with 3 chokes. Once we find out which thread pattern you can buy a rifled choke. I think the mag would fall free .. but can't say 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    Nice! How did you find out which choke tubes it is compatible with?
    According to Trulock the threading is Winchester/Browning/Mossberg compatible

I also found this article which says the chokes that come with the gun use the Winchester thread pattern.

http://www.tactical-life.com/firearm...919-twa15-lead

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Quote Originally Posted by rethius View Post

Lighten up Frances.