Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: ***NEW to Canada***MKA 1919 MATCH MAG-FED FLAT TOP SEMI-AUTO 12GA***NON-RESTRICTED

Quote Originally Posted by rb2 View Post
    Anyone have any updates on shooting these? Have not had the chance to get mine out yet.
    I ran mine at a charity sporting clays event a few weeks ago. Was great to see all the fudds shudder and gasp at the nasty black gun.

The irons weren't very good for clays (which should have been pretty obvious), so I just took them off and sighted down the slot in the top rail (I've since put a little red dot on it - I'd like to try it with clays again soon).

Gun ran 100% during the first half of the day, but I started getting some stovepipes towards the end of the day when the gun started getting dirty... BUT I was running the heavy load gas ring with target ammo (because it seemed to work fine with target ammo when I took it out the first time and I thought I might just keep the heavy ring in it all the time so I could switch ammo and not have to worry about it). Stupid me forgot the little box with the chokes (& the light load gas ring) at home so I couldn't change it out when it started acting up.

I'll be running it in a 2-gun match this weekend... This time with the light load gas ring in... Hoping it will be as reliable as my AR.

BANNED
    I ordered from Matt and he shipped it up by USPS, came right to the door

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    I upgraded the lower receiver to a Tooth and Nail SAS forged aluminum receiver, new trigger group, down to 4 lbs trigger pull. With the new receiver you can change grips and stock to any AR-15 funiture, AR-15 Safety and new breacher choke. I need to get a larger charging handle, I thought from the picture from the Gun show that it was larger, but it was just the rubber protector.

Beauty!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Expendable Nate's Avatar
    Not meaning to hijack but if they can make this and it's non restricted would a rifle variant be out of the question?
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Be specific about what you want.

CSSA
    IPSC

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Expendable Nate View Post
    Not meaning to hijack but if they can make this and it's non restricted would a rifle variant be out of the question?
    They're rifle variants already, like modern day hunter, Troy PAR, all look like AR-15 and use AR-15 componets

Quote Originally Posted by cavegoon View Post
    I'll be running it in a 2-gun match this weekend... This time with the light load gas ring in... Hoping it will be as reliable as my AR.
    Update: the gun ran fine; 100% reliable on the shoot yesterday (4 rifle / shotgun stages; shotgun round count was 12-16 per stage).

As an added bonus, the holosun red dot I put on it was "zeroed enough" for the clay and steel targets at the ranges we were shooting. Still need to zero it with some slugs.

CGN frequent flyer
    Been running challenger handicap loads and it cycles them perfectly. Reliable has them cheap per case.
    CCFR Member

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegoon View Post
    Update: the gun ran fine; 100% reliable on the shoot yesterday (4 rifle / shotgun stages; shotgun round count was 12-16 per stage).

As an added bonus, the holosun red dot I put on it was "zeroed enough" for the clay and steel targets at the ranges we were shooting. Still need to zero it with some slugs.
    Thanks for the update!

We haven't had any come back yet, which is a testament to the build quality. I suppose with a 10 year warranty MKA stands behind their product.

The only complication we had was two people that didn't have their end caps screwed in all the way when firing, the end plate can come loose and seize the end screw to the threads. Replacement parts were promptly sent free of charge. Be sure your end cap is on snug!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Regular
    Are you bringing anymore match 1919 with the metal lowers instead of the polymer

it is possible to deal whit you for my warranty if I have order my MKA from one other dealer??