Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Norc/Poly Type 81

Norc/Poly Type 81

Hello reliable,

I know there are tons other thread about it everywhere on CGN, but I like to ask because I like to keep my money within the city! Will you guys bring them in? can we start a pre-order list?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    The importers don't even have them coming in yet. If the importers don't have them, the dealers won't know if they are getting them.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    These people are ridiculous. Something gets classed non restricted and they think suddenly overnight guns from China will appear on retailers shelves.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    These people are ridiculous. Something gets classed non restricted and they think suddenly overnight guns from China will appear on retailers shelves.
    But I want it now! And I want an MSRP as well so I can criticize you and tell you how much it should cost! And while you're at it it better have a chrome lined barrel and shoot into space or else I'll take my money elsewhere because of your poor service!
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Any ideas on a timeline?
    "IF you plan, work, revise and persist, you can become what others call LUCKY."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashcan Man View Post
    Any ideas on a timeline?
    Several in all the other threads. No need to hash it out again.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    Hello reliable,

I know there are tons other thread about it everywhere on CGN, but I like to ask because I like to keep my money within the city! Will you guys bring them in? can we start a pre-order list?
    As soon as they come through we'll have them but everything I've heard has been either a guesstimate or speculation on ETA and Price.

I'd be more than happy to take names down under those circumstances but at this time I just don't have any accurate info on price and time frame.

Email me at Orders@reliablegun.com

Cheers,
    Nick
    FIND US ON FACEBOOK OR FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Ph: 604 874 4710 Fax: 604 874 4712
    Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    3227 Fraser Street • Vancouver • BC • V5V 4B8
    Hours of Store: Tuesday - Friday 9 - 5:30 PM
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM
    EMAIL: orders@reliablegun.com
    http://www.reliablegun.com

Full Line direct dealer for
    Remington, Marlin, Browning, Bushnell, Tikka, Sako, Beretta, Benelli, Savage Arms, Ruger, NightForce, Trijicon, PWS, Nikon, Kel-Tec, Fenix Flashlights, Kent Cartridges and MANY MORE

i don't really care about the price, and I know its about 8-12 months out.

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    i don't really care about the price, and I know its about 8-12 months out.
    Not sure your real name but I've been setting guys and gals up on the wait list.

If you or anyone wants to get on that list please email Orders@reliablegun.com with Subject: Type 81 Wait list.

Regards,
    Nick
    FIND US ON FACEBOOK OR FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Ph: 604 874 4710 Fax: 604 874 4712
    Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    3227 Fraser Street • Vancouver • BC • V5V 4B8
    Hours of Store: Tuesday - Friday 9 - 5:30 PM
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM
    EMAIL: orders@reliablegun.com
    http://www.reliablegun.com

Full Line direct dealer for
    Remington, Marlin, Browning, Bushnell, Tikka, Sako, Beretta, Benelli, Savage Arms, Ruger, NightForce, Trijicon, PWS, Nikon, Kel-Tec, Fenix Flashlights, Kent Cartridges and MANY MORE

Here's a piece of info you guys can use.

When the USA banned all Norinco imports in the late 80's and early 90's, most of the guns that were destined to be sold in the states were shelved and stored in warehouses until very recently. All of those Norinco M1911A1's and cheap .22 plinkers and the sort were unearthed by Canada Ammo and brought over here to be sold.

Could there have been some semi automatic Type 81's that are holed up in musty storage somewhere in China? Probably. It might be worth looking into.
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it. -Jeff Cooper

D.V.C.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast