Thread: Need A Little Help Here, Boys

BANNED

Need A Little Help Here, Boys

Last year I bought a sweet little RA XCR-L Keymod. I love this rifle!!! When it's working I can shoot this little pup and not stink the place out like I usually do with my marksmanship!

Here's the deal - the firing pin keeps falling out when the gun cycles and then ties up the gun. That rubber buffer thing at the back is deformed and won't retain it during the firing cycle. Am I missing something obvious here? The gun is basically brand new. Does this ring any bells with you guys? Is this a problem you can talk me through over the phone? I live in Edmonton and getting up to GP is a real chore for me.

I've got the feeling something stupid is going on here and a brainfart of biblical proportions is going on. If you guys can't help me solve this over the internet/email...could I box the thing up and send it up to GP and have one of your experts check it over?

If you could let me know I would appreciate it.

Cheers,

One Lung.

I have an XCR-L also, and just took a quick look at mine. Do you not have a little roll pin that keeps the firing pin in with that collar piece?
    Or maybe you're missing that other bigger pin that keeps the collar and the firing pin in?

Last edited by tavares86; 02-07-2016 at 06:45 PM.
    Member: CSSA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BANNED
    Face...palm!!!

Good shooting Tavares86!!! Wooohhooooo!!!

Can you do it again: how fast can you get me that pin? And if I am going to order that...can you boys also furnish me with a proper marksman's sling with the required swivels and mounting hardware?

Also - just curious...do you stock just the uppers for AR15's?

Quote Originally Posted by One Lung Wonder View Post
    Face...palm!!!

Good shooting Tavares86!!! Wooohhooooo!!!

Can you do it again: how fast can you get me that pin? And if I am going to order that...can you boys also furnish me with a proper marksman's sling with the required swivels and mounting hardware?

Also - just curious...do you stock just the uppers for AR15's?
    Sorry, I don't work for Barton's Big Country Outdoors. I just noticed your post and had my XCR nearby, haha.
    Member: CSSA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ