Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Very dissatisfied with the service.

Very dissatisfied with the service.

I buy a comp off you guys. Threads haven't been cut deep enough. I send you a few e mails and nothing. 2 weeks later I decided to try again and this time you respond and offer to fix it. After I already bought another one someplace else. Ask to return it for my money back. Which is not unreasonable.... Silence again....So I sold it for a profit 20$ Thanks again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer remyltr's Avatar
    And another dissatified customer complaint thread this week

Sorry to hear you had crappy service but worked out
    Well in the end.

But its hassle that you shouldnt have to deal with
    Last edited by remyltr; 02-10-2016 at 05:35 PM.
    typical British wankers

BANNED
    They may have been away , and responded to your e-mail when they returned offering to fix it ; and you sold at a profit , so win-win all around...

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight View Post
    They may have been away , and responded to your e-mail when they returned offering to fix it ; and you sold at a profit , so win-win all around...
    Execpt for the poor bastard that over paid for a muzzle break with improperly cut threads
    "Take a deep breath, and find your balls..."

Quote Originally Posted by kman35ca View Post
    I buy a comp off you guys. Threads haven't been cut deep enough. I send you a few e mails and nothing. 2 weeks later I decided to try again and this time you respond and offer to fix it. After I already bought another one someplace else. Ask to return it for my money back. Which is not unreasonable.... Silence again....So I sold it for a profit 20$ Thanks again.
    so what would you like us to do?

in our last email to you we did say we are sorry for missing you email/s and ask that you return it.
    I,m sure i have those emails here somewhere.. i can send them to you if you don,t remember what was written.
    our products are made to a very tight spec, cant say that for every product on the market, it seems out of the 4000+ linear comps we have made todate we have had about 10 that were an issue, which is not good for us.

can you please do us a favor and let us know the person you sold it to so we can help that client, we don,t sell defective product, but as these are machine threaded not taped, that can happen at times.

again sorry for the issue and we hope to make it up to you next time.

S&J

If anyone else has run into this issue please contact us.

CGN Regular
    I'm thinking your feedback score may be taking a hit when your buyer realizes you sold him a defective piece.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Why would you even consider selling a bad part to someone, especially at a profit, and not tell them why your getting rid of it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Winchester-1897's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crasheralex View Post
    Execpt for the poor bastard that over paid for a muzzle break with improperly cut threads
    Ya I wonder what his Customer service skills will be like? Likely Caveat Emptor.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Magellann View Post
    Why would you even consider selling a bad part to someone, especially at a profit, and not tell them why your getting rid of it.
    If you look in his post hx, he does state it is "tight" in his ad.
    sic semper tyrannis

Dick move selling a defective item to someone else. Karma.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast