Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New SEE ALL TRITIUM NITE sight

New SEE ALL TRITIUM NITE sight

SEE ALL has release their new Tritium NITE site;

https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...?id=2807&bc=no

The See All Nite Rail Site is a one-piece, Tritium lit open sight that can be attached to virtually anything with a rail.

It is the first of its kind in open-sight shooting technology: an open sight that allows the shooter to see both the target and the sight itself in perfect focus, simultaneously. It’s designed to have a range of about 100 yards, since the target is viewed with the naked eye.

The use of Tritium enhances its effectiveness in low-light situations, and requires no batteries.

It has an adjustment range of about 150 inches vertically and 150 inches horizontally at 100 yards.

Watched a few reviews. Seems to be well received.
    Last edited by H.K.Glock 007; 02-11-2016 at 03:51 PM.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Quote Originally Posted by H.K.Glock 007 View Post
    Is it 310 dollars or 1240 dollars?
    Ok, you've got me stumped, $1240.00? No idea where you got that number from. As the website shows they're currently $309.89 CDN, price subject to change with our ever flexibly Canadian Dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Questar2 View Post
    Ok, you've got me stumped, $1240.00? No idea where you got that number from. As the website shows they're currently $309.89 CDN, price subject to change with our ever flexibly Canadian Dollar.
    I may have interpreted wrong.

It says 25 per cent deposit required. So I was unsure if 310 was complete price or if it was 25% for preorder.
    I have in the meantime read a handful of reviews and have a better understanding now.
    Some companies on here only put the preorder amount if it is a preorder.

Sorry for any confusion. Amending first post now.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Understand, no worries. Any price we show on our site is the full selling price before all the obligatory taxes, shipping ($9.99 flat rate), etc.

When someone places an order on the website for an advanced order item such as this our website will show you the order total including taxes, shipping, etc. It does not calculate the deposit, 25% portion of the order total. As smart as these things are these days our site doesn't tell the difference between in stock and advanced order items and assumes everything is here.

Also our website does not actually bill you, we manual process the charges and in the case of advanced order items calculate the 25% and process that charge.

I hope this helps a little and if we can answer any other questions just let us know.

Just dropped the price on these $249.99 for as long as we can.

Some images of the sight

Enjoy!

This is the first I've heard or seen of this sight, it certainly seems unique.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Arclight's Avatar
    I got a regular SeeAll last fall and put it on my 870. It works great and keeps it's zero, even after hundreds of heavy goose loads being fired.
    Vae Victis

CPC and OPC party member. CCFR, and OFHA member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Superbrad's Avatar
    Interested in acquiring one or two for a couple of Ruger scouts.... Will the mount they come with raise the actual sight portiOn higher than the front sight?
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast