Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Accessory suggestions for the MH??

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunneegoogoo View Post
    Anyone?? Buhler??
    The attachment points would need to be of the 1" variety, we typically carry the QD style, but are currently out of stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    Is there a way to adapt to studs, like the TAB??

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunneegoogoo View Post
    Is there a way to adapt to studs, like the TAB??
    The hardware attchment points are 1" webbing, so any type of sling attachment device is possible. unlike the TBA sling which only has a few options.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    The hardware attchment points are 1" webbing, so any type of sling attachment device is possible. unlike the TBA sling which only has a few options.
    Ah, ok. So it's just a slip-fit/slip-lock Buckle on the sling side that can be opened right up to accept any attachment??

Rick,

Not to detract from the sling conversation, which I am eagerly awaiting btw, I was wondering if the JL Billet M-Lok hand guards are possible. I don't want to stir the controversial debate over which is better, as its really a preference, but with the ubiquitous KML (Keymod M-Lok) attachment system demonstrated at shot show this year makes having to choose one over the other more of a moot point. Just to situate my position, I've predominately switched my quad rails over to keymod due to weight and would be interested in future firearms with M-Lok if the weight and price were lower now that there is a real possibility of a common commercial attachment system. I have no intention to convert my existing keymod over at this point and don't particularly see my overall advantage by doing so. Like I said, both standards are fantastic and serve their purposes where M-lok is better served for polymers. Hopefully with that diatribe out of the way, it will stem a few of the flaming comments but unfortunately it will do nothing for the trolls.

Anyway, back to the question at hand regarding JL Billet hand guards. I notice that they have a number of both high and low profile hand guards that use DPMS rail height. Website link. I love my KMR and NSR KM hand guards but the aesthetics of the angle cut is alluring for some reason.

Just though I would throw the possibilities out there and not to start a mounting system war as I see neither phasing out in the near future.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345