Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canik TP9SA 9mm Pistols now in stock!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    Quote Originally Posted by supahdave View Post
    Is it possible to hit the decocker when doing a hasty overhand charge of the slide? Doesn't look like it would being mostly on top of the slide but that could be a possibility?
    It requires a fair bit of deliberate force.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

Why do people care about the de cocker, not like we can CCW these pistols...They are only going to be used at the range..
    Freedom is never free

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel355 View Post
    Why do people care about the de cocker, not like we can CCW these pistols...They are only going to be used at the range..
    Good question!
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    Decocker is not an issue, and a press check to re-engage the striker on a live round.. again shouldn't be an issue in Canada at the range…

Even if it was an apocalypse zombie attack, you will be out of your element unless, you are familiar with your firearm, and have spent some time in the military.

If you are accidentally de-cocking this pistol… you should probably consider turning in your RPAL.

This pistol has the quality of the name brand pistols, that sell for more $… don't buy this if you want a name brand pistol.
    Last edited by midnightpossum; 02-13-2016 at 10:47 PM.
    No retreat,No surrender

Why are you guys going on about a decocker. It's there to decock it so you don't have to dry fire it, not to decock on a live road. The last time I checked you still have to rack the slide to load a live round on every other as well.

Ryan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Why are you guys going on about a decocker. It's there to decock it so you don't have to dry fire it, not to decock on a live road. The last time I checked you still have to rack the slide to load a live round on every other as well.

Ryan
    It's human nature Ryan, finding something to complain just to start a conversation.
    All publicity is good publicity everywhere else but here on CGN lol...
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    In a YouTube video, someone said that the SA version takes different mags than the earlier versions and that the SA version actually takes M9 mags. Not sure if anyone can confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
    In a YouTube video, someone said that the SA version takes different mags than the earlier versions and that the SA version actually takes M9 mags. Not sure if anyone can confirm this?
    It comes with its own mecgar mags, theses are different from the original tp9 mags. M9 mags wont work with out modification as the mag release slot is in a different position.

I have had one for almost a year, it is a good shooter, nice ergos, a great striker fire trigger. I put a vortex venom on it, (using a cz 75 dovetail adapter for burris fast fire.)

I'll bump this one ... I think we're SOL when it comes to a Canadian legal barrel in the TP9V2. I had contacted Century Arms and they're unable to get just barrels to have it swapped. The TP9SF and FX will be very good buys if we get them here. Any plans for these models Ryan?

Quote Originally Posted by Tazmann View Post
    Hey Chemist,

are you getting in near feature the new Canik TP9SF or TP9SFX in?
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    I'll bump this one ... I think we're SOL when it comes to a Canadian legal barrel in the TP9V2. I had contacted Century Arms and they're unable to get just barrels to have it swapped. The TP9SF and FX will be very good buys if we get them here. Any plans for these models Ryan?
    ???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast