Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Canik TP9SA 9mm Pistols now in stock!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Being an older gentleman, I am concerned with anything called a "decocker". I would like one with an "over cocker" or "super cocker". Thoughts?
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

CGN Regular
    Now you're just being a cock knocker

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Great gun, based on the Walther P99 design. Very good trigger for the price point. Turkish guns, who would of thought.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer berger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparman1303 View Post
    Great gun, based on the Walther P99 design. Very good trigger for the price point. Turkish guns, who would of thought.
    They have been making great shotguns for decades....
    Prost!

Berger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by berger View Post
    They have been making great shotguns for decades....
    I'd say decent but not great...and polymer pistols are a completely different ballgame.
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer berger's Avatar
    Took my new TP9SA to the range the other day and to say I am very impressed would be an understatement. To call a gun more accurate than another is a mistake, IMO, but I am able to shoot this pistol VERY well. I will attribute this to the trigger and "feel" in my hand. My wife also enjoyed shooting the TP9SA over the M&P9 and her proficiency increased ten fold (she is a new pistol shooter). It seemed to like both 115 and 124 grain commercial ammo.

As to the decocker, this never concerned me in the slightest when I purchased it and still doesn't. I really cannot imagine how one would accidently de-cock the pistol when holstering or any other way for that matter, other than pushing the de-cocker button. It actually takes a decent amount of pressure to push and is recessed below the slide slightly, so it cannot snag on anything. My .02.
    Prost!

Berger

CGN frequent flyer
    any news on a re-stock?
    CCFR Member

Ive seen a SAWEEEEET new model of Canik called the TP9SF-ELITE...GORGEOUS gun, still not in Canada yet as far as I know, but its nice looking

I placed my order for the black one 3 days ago with a 12% rebate ... great price from Ammosource

Love mine ! Every good thing they say aboutthis gun is true. Fantastic operation, tortured to death and keeps going, fantastic trigger and a price point that can't be beat. I have many handguns of all makes and sizes, but without a doubt this is my favorite 9mm. They are now producing a .40, but there is no plans at present to import them into North America, shame really !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234